Pardue To Palace

Wonder what the True Geordie thinks about today's result. :)

IMO they'd of beat Leics with Pardiola in charge. ?

Challenging times :)

Why would you think that ,Max? Ashley made it clear to Pardew that cups were not a priority, and the previous three attempt were loses to Brighton, Cardiff , Brighton , with Pardew fielding weakened teams. This was just Carver following on from Pardew and toe-ing the Ashley line. Seven changes, only one of them forced, (Taylor), and playing kids with no first team experience. Before Pardew left, he said he was going for four points from the last two league games, that's what happened without him, and I'd expect today's result to be exactly the same if he was here or not. Edited by Brigzy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes i stand corrected ....though if im not wrong that was when there was only 12 teams in the league......think Spurs were first since it was 20....or 22 as it was then........i remember an old Spurs

Max, you must be the strangest supporter in the world, happy with a defeat and consider a draw getting "battered" !   I think Carver being "happy" with a draw, is a bit different to considering it