Pardue To Palace

I've just had a drink with my lass' brother in law who is a die hard mackem but the complete opposite to you i.e not a complete c**t. He refuses to watch a derby with me because of it but has no obsession with Newcastle just wants to see us get beat/relegated which is fair enough. Were you bullied/abused as a child to make you this hateful or did it just come naturally?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes i stand corrected ....though if im not wrong that was when there was only 12 teams in the league......think Spurs were first since it was 20....or 22 as it was then........i remember an old Spurs

Max, you must be the strangest supporter in the world, happy with a defeat and consider a draw getting "battered" !   I think Carver being "happy" with a draw, is a bit different to considering it

Gnash

Everton could end up being the suprise team in a relegation scrap ?

Old SAFC are doing better this New Years Day than they were last so we improving :)

All my years of biting my nails in relegation battles i used to go on 1 point per game keeping you safe.......38 points will normally keep you up.........

But i couldnt give a shit about it this year :boogy:

Max its hypocritical to try & mock someones accent when mackems have one of the worst.....keep up the good work making yourself look a c**t. I'm starting to think people must know you have a touch of Downs as they seem to let a lot of the bullshit you come out with go, rather than hammer you for it

Max seems to think Newcastle didn't have supporters before 92/Keegan. He's only been supporting Sunderland for the last two seasons thats why he gets an easy ride on here. You can tell by his bluster and factually wrong assertions that he is new to supporting.

Yes, you're right, I can't be classed as a "supporter". I go to games when invited, no matter what team, but it's usualy Newcastle. I enjoy the days out, but don't let them rule my life. I would seriously consider professional help if I had an inferiority complex about a neighbouring town or their team. Your obsession with Newcastle is a bit scary, maybe you should talk to someone other than us on the Internet about it ?

• Like 1

Brigzy and here's me thinking your obsession with me winding up 3 Keeganites on THL is strange :)

Go on admit it your a average club with 52,000 average bleating supporters and no waiting list or folk locked out on a weekly basis :)

Go on admit it and I 'l admit it makes my day when we shove it right up you's lol

Max, I love the banter and craic as much as anyone, but your obsession with Newcastle is a little worrying. I couldn't care less how many are inside or outside of St James; it's only you who obsess over it. Now, I'm certainly no psychiatrist , but it definately comes across as an inferiority complex ! Why worry that Newcastle are a more successful team, with a bigger stadium and more support ? It doesn't worry me that there are teams in the premier that are better or worse, it's only a game of football . As I said, maybe you should talk to a professional before this obsession of yours goes to far.

• Like 1

Brigzy but it's not it's the bullshite notion Newcastle United have a god given right to be top 4

That's what the fans believe

They deluded

And I think the Robson and now Pardew treatment will not do them any favours.

My opinion.

Well, we all have opinions, but unless they can be backed up by facts, that's all they are: opinions .

Worry about yourself Brigzy

Maybe book that corporate psychiatrist for the

True Geordie

Because their is one sad deluded man amongst many re Newcastle and their standing :)

When my children were little and they could not give a reasonable answer in an argument, they would say " back at you"....

BM of course he will try bring 1-3 in

But it's got to be the right players or what's the point .

We definatley need a Goalscorer

Maybe Ings ?

But probably Borini at around 6-7 mill

Fook the 14 mill quoted in the summer .

Van Djik from Celtic to bloster our defence

Dembele would be a great signing

Try for Podolski even if on loan

Not saying he'd come but try

But yeah we all know we need players but weather we get them who knows.

If not work with what you got.

Alverez and Giaccarini at this mo are like two new signings as would Rodwell be if he picks his feet up.

Safc IMO will stay up and hopefully put it all into the FA Cup.

ings will most likely stay at burnley there was some interest in jordan rhodes at blackburn by safc do you think poyet will go for someone like him or what about billy sharp he hasnt played much i know they havent prem exp might be worth a chance or do you think he will go for exp and in defence maybe dawson at wba and flanigan at lfc but suppose what funds he gets but i think last seasons great escape will be hard to repeat so yous will need some investment and a decent cup run might boost the coffers for some decent signing but it does make it more interesting i suppose

Edited by blackmaggie
Max, I love the banter and craic as much as anyone, but your obsession with Newcastle is a little worrying. I couldn't care less how many are inside or outside of St James; it's only you who obsess over it. Now, I'm certainly no psychiatrist , but it definately comes across as an inferiority complex ! Why worry that Newcastle are a more successful team, with a bigger stadium and more support ? It doesn't worry me that there are teams in the premier that are better or worse, it's only a game of football . As I said, maybe you should talk to a professional before this obsession of yours goes to far.

My theory is ol Max is so intent on claiming this Newcastle/Sunderland rivalry is a ferociously intense tribal hatred that the more he hates on Newcastle the more real it becomes :D

max i honestly like your passion i really do but im surprised you didnt want your team to have go a bit more in first half as all they did was sit back, now yes they defended very well but with a plan like that you must come away with somethink, now im not saying toe to toe but as said by gnash a loss is a loss with no points,

i know what your saying, they gave lamps m.o.m. but yaya even without the goal. first half he was running the show spreading balls along the line at ease, i know it aint easy to shut him down but he had time, r well 2nd half was good but just came up short.