Pardue To Palace

reports have it alan is away to palace??? wtf why should he go to a club thats fooking stupid geez the sack pulis or make it hard for him to stay andbring a man in who on a long contract which will cost them.. alan if ur not getting sacked stay where you are..

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes i stand corrected ....though if im not wrong that was when there was only 12 teams in the league......think Spurs were first since it was 20....or 22 as it was then........i remember an old Spurs

Max, you must be the strangest supporter in the world, happy with a defeat and consider a draw getting "battered" !   I think Carver being "happy" with a draw, is a bit different to considering it

It would be a strange move, leaving newcastle to go there. There is talk that It would cost 6 million to buy out his contract, could Palace afford that ? It's money that would be better spent on players. He is now 4/11 favourite with the bookies and they don't usualy get it wrong. Also talk of Necastle approaching Ajax for Frank De Boer, I'd swap Pardew for De Boer any day!

It doesn't matter who they will be happy with; Ashley will go the cheap route, someone mediocre, who's out of work, ( so he won't have to pay any compensation), someone who will do as he's told, and have no more ambition than to stay in the Premier. The likes of Klopp or De Boer would want far more autonomy than Pardew had, and would want to be in charge of who comes and goes, so that would rule them, and any decent manager, out. I'd probably bet on someone like McClaren or Bruce, who won't cost much in compensation, or some out of work nonentity, what price Kinnear ? LOL !

Edited by Brigzy

Keane's just like DiCanio, a great player, and one of the games characters, but useless in man management . Their temperament isn't just suspect, it's proven to be unsuitable to be a team player or manager. When Keane walked out on Ireland during a World Cup he should have been ostracised by all who follow the game.

• Like 1

There's no bigger honour in sport than representing your country. Keane thought he was bigger than the team, bigger than the manager. He found out he wasn't, so walked out on his team and his country when they needed him most. The act of a petulant, dishonourable man.....