Guest Lurcherbitch
Some c*nt was driving round the campsite at 100mph at around 2am.....did you hear him Hawkeye?  :D You looked rough on Sunday morning in the burger van queue  :D

which one of us didnt look rough sunday morning :11: :11:

Some peeps were so rough Sunday morning they had to dress in disguise :11: :11:

DSC_0075.jpg

Bloody hell Rob Reynolds i hardly recognised ya there...is that mini me aka fellman with ya :11: :11:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was great meeting up with ya lad...also Jordan,reload, keeps n john wow we had a bit of a piss up didnt we, smudge your a pain when your pissed.

....bloody hell so many cant remember them all.

Lost count of the fences we all fell over. Here's a couple of pics will put up more soon.

Yes we certainly did Lurcherbitch, who needs kareoke with you & Caro around :blink::clapper: Friday night we only called in the beer tent for one pint :blink: :11: Yes Smudge is a pain when he's pissed, but then he is when he isn't as well :rolleyes: :11:

Who's John, was there something I missed? :unsure: Great to meet everyone, had a brill weekend :D

:11:  :11:  :11: on the saturday i think me and smudge were the only sober ones there

f**k off you two was plasterd.......smudge was with pads outside burger van when i was chatting to Codger......the lot of ya was swaying :11:

:11: :11: :11: :11: you should have seen them Sat & Sunday morning in my tent :sick: :sick: :unsure: