:sick: :sick: fooking hell i think im dying :blink::blink: :sick: :blink: :sick:

i want to know the name of the guy who put somthing in my beer made me go all funny.....................it was somthing in my 13th pint i think that made me :sick:

anyway

prize for most pissed up guy who passed out near a pond goes to our very own

Fred The Docker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(ftm)

who when we arrived home didnt look any better than when we set off .......... :haha:

cheers lads and lasses for a top weekend enjoyed ever second ..........even the two hours it took to find the campsite on the sat night ............ :D

im away to my bed .........dont feel well for some reason

yis fellman

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Know what you mean Fellpony. We (5 of us) necked 105 cans, 10 pints of cider, a bottle of Baileys, a bottle of Ginger wine and 5 bottles of wine, from friday night onwards. Lots of greasy fry ups, pork pies and Bar B Qs. I had my works medical last thursday and the old collestrol was sound! It ain't today though. A little poorly now! :sick: Good to meet folk. Fellpony, did you get the two collars at a discount?

:sick:  :sick: fooking hell i think im dying  :blink:  :blink:  :sick:  :blink:  :sick:

i want to know the name of the guy who put somthing in my beer made me go all funny.....................it was somthing in my 13th pint i think that made me :sick:

anyway

prize for most pissed up guy who passed out near a pond goes to our very own

Fred  The Docker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(ftm)

who when we arrived home didnt look any better than when we set off .......... :haha:

cheers lads and lasses for a top weekend enjoyed ever second ..........even the two hours it took to find the campsite on the sat night ............ :D

im away to my bed .........dont feel well for some reason

yis fellman

I wondered where FTD went one minute he was at turks bbq the next he had dissapeared. and as for it being your 13th pint mate i doubt your tiny body could hold that much as your not hardcore enough :11: :11: :haha:

p.s. what about poor old paddy on saturday night he was pissed as a c**t. i reckon it was the young lads first time drinking. :yes:

Guest Lurcherbitch

Fellman, your a light weight...moaning last night that you wanted to go back to ya tent early cause you could'nt take the pace :11:

What a great weekend I had....Paddy glad you livend up in the end didnt realise you was so quete :icon_eek: .......& the way you knoeck those vodkas back :blink: . It was great meeting up with ya lad...also Jordan,reload, keeps n john wow we had a bit of a piss up didnt we, smudge your a pain when your pissed. Turk!!! what can i say :D It was great to see simonw show, thanks for looking after the booze ;) .Stabs n cubid stunt what a double act. Nice chatting to Robrennalds n his wife Sharon :p . Mars,Fredthe Docker, Hawkeye,Codger, Moll,millet, Hardfeather....bloody hell so many cant remember them all.

Lost count of the fences we all fell over. Here's a couple of pics will put up more soon.

Paddt,Caro N Jordan

midland0016mn.jpg

Stabs n mate caught with there new found love of plummers.

midland0105in.jpg

To tired to post any more...But all in all a cracking weekend.

A huge thanks to OEH & hubby for giving jess a new home, he she is new found family. nana, white dog who was a qualifier for the midland but didnt win.

midland0059rl.jpg