Fao Articgun

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pups settled in great mate, she full of beans, settled in the kennel last night no problem never heard a peep, she a credit mate they really well raised and bild as brass, she a fiesty wee bugger, her

Dog pup Bitch pup Another dog

It's great seeing this thread makes all the chow on breeding them well worth the effort

too know someone appreciates the pup puts the time n effort into it and enjoys it as much I've enjoyed mine is a great feeling I think you will do very well with her mate she filling out lovely now you deserve a good un for your efforts with her best of luck

Skyler coming along nicely although she got her first barb wire cut today aaaaagggghhhhh not bothered her at all still motoring about everywhere lol think they six month this coming Friday

34E24F12-F818-4ECE-B709-B55FAD1C6F95_zps

• Like 2

It's great seeing this thread makes all the chow on breeding them well worth the effort

too know someone appreciates the pup puts the time n effort into it and enjoys it as much I've enjoyed mine is a great feeling I think you will do very well with her mate she filling out lovely now you deserve a good un for your efforts with her best of luck

Skyler coming along nicely although she got her first barb wire cut today aaaaagggghhhhh not bothered her at all still motoring about everywhere lol think they six month this coming Friday

34E24F12-F818-4ECE-B709-B55FAD1C6F95_zps

Thats a beauty as are its siblings :toast:

Cheers lads, she couldn't be any more further away from the stereotypical saluki, she really switched on and responsive to commands, dont get me wrong theres the odd deaf ear but i think every pup of similar age is the same, also she very affectionate bitch and not aloof atall, she a real pleasure to own

• Like 1

Cheers borderlad n Desmond both lads I respect in this game means summat comin from you lads

Daz as I said many you deserve great success with Gem you have put her heart n soul into her I think she will pay you back many times over the years pal

There's more too these dogs than killing hares n breeding they really do make good durable sensible allrounders n good companions

Maybe people start too see these not problem type dogs they just dogs

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...