A Good Mate Off Mine When Living In Gibralta Worked With Chris Mason , He Also Put Him Up For A Few Weeks , Use To Have A Practice With Him & Said He Was Something Else When It Came To Darts , I'm Sure He Does Commentary Now .

Chris does yes on itv 4 at some of darts for pdc chis was a nice player phil got his first tv 9 darter against him back in the day [BANNED TEXT] the split happened sky took hold

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

over the moon for anderson hes a local lad my dad has chucked darts with him a few times hes on form just now i really hope he can keep it up

Another Great Tournament , Anderson's 3 Darts Falling Out Was A First (Sid Waddell Would Of Had Some Fun Describing That) To Beat Taylor You Have To Play At Your Best & Anderson Deserved His Victo

Better to compete and lose than never know if you can win ....i think its a cracking game any one on one mental battle of nerve like that i find fascinating.

I watch bdo at times but the standard is shocking compared to pdc when u tink the other night tony green was on commentating on a match both guys were ave 88 and he said the standard of these two guys is fantastic ha ha if ur ave 100 in pdc it's low most will ave 105 up really pup level darts in bdo

It's the way bdo goes on about a average of 80-90 being awesome gets to me, compared to pdc that's ridiculous... And some of the double averages they big up are a bit of a joke. I can't play darts to save myself but a professional in any sport should be better than that surely?! Anyways my tuppence worth.

over the moon for anderson hes a local lad my dad has chucked darts with him a few times hes on form just now i really hope he can keep it up

Supports a cracking football team too.... :thumbs:
I read he was a Hibs fan.....must be wrong..lol
  • Like 1

I couldnt sleep the other night so switched the telly on and watched a bit of the ladies darts.....30 & 35 dart legs i couldnt believe it......a score of 60 was getting a round of applause !!.....my mrs have never played darts but im sure she could compete with a few hours practise :D

Edited by gnasher16

I couldnt sleep the other night so switched the telly on and watched a bit of the ladies darts.....30 & 35 dart legs i couldnt believe it......a score of 60 was getting a round of applause !!.....my mrs have never played darts but im sure she could compete with a few hours practise :D

I wouldn't call Babestations Darts Channel proper darts mate...lol

• Like 1

Have to say I enjoyed the ladies BDO darts I've seen the last couple of days. Some of them were averaging the same as the men. A vast improvement on what I saw in the past. As for the men, the only one to impress me up to now has been old Wolfie, he played well yesterday , hitting 11 and 12 dart legs and some decent finishing.

Just watched the ladies final, very impressed. The young lass that got beat had shots at ten darters in two legs, and hit around ten 180s. The winner, Ashton was red hot on her finishes, and evidently had an over 90 average in her semi final.

brigzy was it a 10 darter or 11 she had a shot at??? it went as i knew it might the young lass missing a few inportant game changing doubles, someone at bucks county should be telling her the correct way to go at 79 because going for treble 13 isnt the right way with three darts in your hand. but shes a cracking wee player who can only get better..

Edited by bracken boy

She had 50 left, a bull would have been a ten darter, she elected to go 18, d16, but the ten darter was on twice. Her opponent was not on a finish, so she played the percentages, probably rightly.

As for the finishes, I remember Bristow saying ALLWAYS go for a 60 as that's what you practice all day on, so even if you've left 62, go 60, d1 ! That would be laughed at now, players go for what they are comfortable with. I remember busting 174; I hit the two 60s and went for a single 18, of course I hit the treble and bust. My captain gave me shit, said I should have gone for a 14, cause even if I hit the treble, I wouldn't of burst. I replied if I can hit the two 60s I should be able to hit a single 18, but he was adamant.

Edited by Brigzy

lol yes we all bust silly shots over a time, being 5.7 i prop would havegone 18 also but we do know its wrong, nobody goes for treble twenty for 62 however and if they did in my team they never played next week lol..

Edited by bracken boy