Gutted

Dan25

Absolutely gutted me ferrets got out last night don't think the catch was on properly iv got one back my albino Jill awesome ferret the better one by far none the less been looking all day for my polecat Jill no luck though going to be hard to find her as she's not the easiest ferret to pick up as it is I left a box with some food in a couple of places were see if she comes back

• Like 1

Get your carry box and leave some of your clothes in as bedding. Mine came back two days after I lost her, just found her curled up in the box... I went looking every night as more chance of catching a glimpse of her eyes reflecting...

Good luck

Oli

• Like 2

Any good size live trap will do, rabbit, mink, squirrel, even a good size rat trap. Don't give up mate, I got mine back after more than 2 weeks. Skinny and with bite marks. Recovered to full health.

I put traps all over the place, finally caught under hutch.

Worth getting in touch with local vets. I lost 3 a long time ago 2 were handed in a the vets an the other one had been found by my neighbours kids lol they took it in as didn't know is was mine kids were gutted when I knocked on o ask if they had seen any ferrets atb

Ive done excactly the same and mine have getting out a few times and i just whistle and if they near by they normally come back just like a dog especially if they hungry, cos every time I go to feed them I whistle. They got out once four of them got three of them back by whistling but one never came back and I had a feeling something had happened to it and I was right, the lad along the street has two huskies in a pen it had gone in there and they killed it.They normally dont go far will probably be under some ones shed.

cheers les

That's a nitemare Dan, my 3 got out a while back! My neighbour knocked the door to say that he had 2 ferrets running around his kitchen after getting in through the catflap..... Never found the other one tho, was gutted as it was best worker I had, try ringing local RSPCA see if any been handed in mate, worth a try

missing her what?

hope you get the other one back, have you told all surrounding neighbors? i actually put an add up on gumtree when it happened to mine, and i was contacted by a neighbor just up the street, she was living under their shed :icon_eek: must be something about sheds by the looks of things on here.

keep us posted