Newcastle V Sunderland

Go to solution Solved by TUFFTY,

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shearer gave away his testimonial money to charity, he has a disabled centre in newcastle that he funded and continues to fund, he sponsors many charities through golf tounaments and public appearance

Good to see Both sets of fans applauded in the 17th minute and absolutely magic to see the Sunderland manager wearing a Newcastle club jacket.   Well done Sunderland and there manager.

Smax without doubt you are the biggest twat on here. Fact

Ashley's been good for Newcastle

They were another Leeds is waiting

Gnash SAFC have had plenty good players and maybe England's next captain in Henderson was a product of their Academy.

Ashley's been good for Newcastle

They were another Leeds is waiting

Gnash SAFC have had plenty good players and maybe England's next captain in Henderson was a product of their Academy.

sorry max gnash is right only you see your derby has the biggest birmingham vs villa cardiff swansea millwall westham utd city arsenal spurs are just a few that are more spikey than yours could ever be and crewe have produced more than you have and henderson is a long way from being england captain if ever

Edited by blackmaggie

Beardsley, now there is a man I admire ! A tremendous player who ALLWAYS gave his all, and the last time I met him was at the Marie Currie Centre in Newcastle, no cameras, no publicity, he was just visiting Young people who were dying of cancer, and made there last days a little easier....

• Like 1

Good players like Henderson or the other ones who personally id never heard of cant be put in the same sentance as huge names like Milburn,Shearer,Beardsley......and you know it Max.

I'm still not sure if Max is on a wind up, or if he is an idiot. He may be a 15 year old, supporting his team, who knows ? He certainly hasn't supported or followed football for many years. Maybe he is just on a massive wind up, (in his mind), but I'd guess he is just a newbie, wannabee, supporter !!

• Like 1

Did Newcastle develop Shearer Gnash ?

I always thought it was Southampton ?

He was trained and brought on by Wallsend Boys Club, he went to Southhampton with my Godson, Shearer had a far more successful career than my Godson, but they are are still mates, and my Godson is still involved in professional football . Newcastle missed out on both of them, but Shearer came home, and did exactly what we expected of him .

Did Newcastle develop Shearer Gnash ?

I always thought it was Southampton ?

I have no idea Max you could well be right.....but he is definately from Newcastle ive heard him talk :D

If he played for Newcastle and he,s from the area thats good enough.... otherwise it would be like me claiming players like Michael Carrick or John Terry just because West Ham developed them.

spot on brigzy because one ex player whos known for spouting crap says it it must be right max but theres loads of bigger derbys out there because they mean more to those playing pride etc only you start a thread about there team and if truth be known max i have seen your hard core hooligans bottle it more than once just accept your team for what it is

• Like 1

Max, I'm not bitter or jealous of Sunderland, in fact I'd love to see them have success . I remember going to the world cup in Japan an Korea, and I supported England and Ireland. I was in a bar with my wife, and a whole load of Arsenal supporters and we got on great ! Football is just a game, you really need to grow up and see the bigger picture...

I'd say both sets of fans will have bottled it as you say at some time or another

Last wk SAFC didn't have a care in the world sauntering around your toon

Un opposed

A few had a go but by all accounts were put in there place :)

The Strawberry faithfull apparently bottled it pretending they couldn't get past two bouncers when 50 safc went up calling them out

Apparently

Not that I give a fook

Going further back Safc smashed your toon

Your boozers and your fans All the way up Bath St to your ground.

Again not that I'm bothered just letting you know your lot have bottled it to

Recently as last wk they say ?

On the pitch you's have something to prove come April :)

Now that is a Fact :)

If your an adult , then you're a sad man..... If you are a child, then I hope someone will educate you .

Opinions BM but I sincerely believe your mistaken

IMO there can only be one bigger derby if it is

Than Safc v Nufc

And that's Celtic v Rangers

KEANO :) is down in writing saying ours is as Big :)

And he's Celtic thru and thru.

Max what will it take for you to accept yours is not a particularly big rivalry ?...... can i ask how many derby games of other clubs you have been to ?.....ie,what you have to compare to......for sheer intensity id put yours about 6th or 7th in England on what ive experienced and on conversations ive had with other fans over many years.

When you speak to people who have followed their clubs for years and years through the dark old days as well as present you realise big numbers really dont come into it......derby games like Liverpool/Everton......Man Utd/City.....Newcastle/Sunderland have big numbers yes but for intensity they dont compare anyone will tell you that.....how many terraces has Roy Keane stood on ? how many times has he had his back against the wall coming out of an adrenalin filled football ground ?

Wolves/West Brom....Blackburn/Burnley....Cardiff/Swansea....Southampton/Pompey....the Sheffield derby.....they are all much more hate filled rivalries than the 3 i just mentioned just not as big numbers.

The last Utd/City game not a single player was from Manchester !.....Liverpool/Everton fans all love each other !......Newcastle/Sunderland raise money for each others fans !......next time West Ham play Millwall come down here and have a butchers.....you,ll see and feel what a genuinely nasty rivalry is ;)

Infact forget waiting for us to play each other the way they,re going.....i,ll give you a West ham shirt to wear and you go for a walk round Bermondsey see how you get on :D

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Opinions BM but I sincerely believe your mistaken

IMO there can only be one bigger derby if it is

Than Safc v Nufc

And that's Celtic v Rangers

KEANO :) is down in writing saying ours is as Big :)

And he's Celtic thru and thru.

Max what will it take for you to accept yours is not a particularly big rivalry ?...... can i ask how many derby games of other clubs you have been to ?.....ie,what you have to compare to......for sheer intensity id put yours about 6th or 7th in England on what ive experienced and on conversations ive had with other fans over many years.

When you speak to people who have followed their clubs for years and years through the dark old days as well as present you realise big numbers really dont come into it......derby games like Liverpool/Everton......Man Utd/City.....Newcastle/Sunderland have big numbers yes but for intensity they dont compare anyone will tell you that.....how many terraces has Roy Keane stood on ? how many times has he had his back against the wall coming out of an adrenalin filled football ground ?

Wolves/West Brom....Blackburn/Burnley....Cardiff/Swansea....Southampton/Pompey....the Sheffield derby.....they are all much more hate filled rivalries than the 3 i just mentioned just not as big numbers.

The last Utd/City game not a single player was from Manchester !.....Liverpool/Everton fans all love each other !......Newcastle/Sunderland raise money for each others fans !......next time West Ham play Millwall come down here and have a butchers.....you,ll see and feel what a genuinely nasty rivalry is ;)

Gnash, give the guy a break, he's only been into football the last two seasons ! And he supports Sunderland ! He hasn't a clue about being a real supporter of a home town club, or he'd be supporting that Mecca of boxers; Hartlepool !

Not been on for a while now & see Max is still spouting his bullshit. I take it you're a lonely, pathetic, middle aged mackem who has no mates living near Newcastle. Concentrate on your own team you sad c**t....or better still f**k off back to sunderland if you hate us that much. Stop trying to be an expert when clearly you're not, you continue to make yourself look like a c**t.

I'd say both sets of fans will have bottled it as you say at some time or another

Last wk SAFC didn't have a care in the world sauntering around your toon

Un opposed

A few had a go but by all accounts were put in there place :)

The Strawberry faithfull apparently bottled it pretending they couldn't get past two bouncers when 50 safc went up calling them out

Apparently

Not that I give a fook

Going further back Safc smashed your toon

Your boozers and your fans All the way up Bath St to your ground.

Again not that I'm bothered just letting you know your lot have bottled it to

Recently as last wk they say ?

On the pitch you's have something to prove come April :)

Now that is a Fact :)

max im not a nufc fan and i wasnt talking about nufc when i saw your lot not want it and dont you think when you have roker park or st james there size alone you are a half a stand away on derby day go to theses small tight grounds were you both right up to the fence with nothing in between then you feel tension hatred call it what you will and numbers mean nothing theres derbys i would say have more spike than yours i have been to a few different ones burnley/ b/burn wigan bolton not a derby has such but leeds man u and rochdale oldham and spoke with alot of other fans over the years about theres but the one that had real spike and i mean spike was bristol city v rovers just over 12 thousand on but trust me max you could feel the atmosphere well outside the ground and the lad who i worked with who took us down was right its very spicey and for the number on it was a rough day alround