Nuttalls Copper

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grandson to copper , larger than the nuttal stuff of today and has a little bit more of a bully structure ?

Why do people pertuate shit like this . I despise nervous dogs personally.The type that cower and won't comeback do my head in .Thankfully not a trait I've seen for many a year but I know certain blac

Gonna guess ur talking about the litter of taz, I had 1 choc dog,. He would be bout four now dead a  Couple of years(cave in) he wasn’t fighty, don’t get me wrong if a dog started on him it would be a

Posted Images

I know and have had and still keep terriers that do have a nervous trait in them, they are all out of the same line. When they are in the field or at work it's a different story though, no nerves whatsoever. I also have a young terrier out of a complete different line and he's the same. No nerves or any lack of confidence (quite the opposite) when he's out exercising or in the field. As long as it doesn't affect their working abilities and it doesn't, I don't really see an issue. Just to add they would be a tad nervous but not to the point they are cowering down and pissing themselves. lol

• Like 3

Had a dog couple seasons back supposedly outta copper lines , one season wonder . Started off really well and ended up useless.

think you get good and bad in most lines mate some make the grade others total shit and a lot is idiots entering far to early which ruins the dog

• Like 1

Don't know if what your trying to say is that I entered the dog to early taz ? But as he was near 2 year old wouldn't say it was to early . Kept him to handy places in his first season , well rested and cared for . Dog done really well , when it was stepped up a gear in his second season he was useless , 5 minute wonder

Wasnt saying that pal was only saying in all litters you will get some that wont make the grade, ive had terriers over 25 years now and you do get litters where some make class dogs and some dont out of same litter, ,it happens ,so wasnt getting at you just stating it happens

Have you lads got dogs out of henry?

No and personally I wouldn't keep anything down from Molly or her brother Billy but saying that I have seen a couple of very good ones.
Are you talking about SE Billy and molly there mate....just curious.
Billy yes but Molly was his sister that my mate owned.Seen a couple of very good ones but seen a lot of very very nervous ones and very slow dim one's

Yes I know what your saying there, had a couple of litter mate brothers myself, both very nervous and shy, real stamps to look at, I kept one and my mate had other, mine was hard to get started but when he did was a good finder but far too hard for his own good, he never learnt and unfortunately didn't last very long, his brother again very shy and and also dim, will wreck anything above ground and not back down but useless as an earth dog as he just wont enter so ultimately useless.

• Like 1