Nuttalls Copper

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grandson to copper , larger than the nuttal stuff of today and has a little bit more of a bully structure ?

Why do people pertuate shit like this . I despise nervous dogs personally.The type that cower and won't comeback do my head in .Thankfully not a trait I've seen for many a year but I know certain blac

Gonna guess ur talking about the litter of taz, I had 1 choc dog,. He would be bout four now dead a  Couple of years(cave in) he wasn’t fighty, don’t get me wrong if a dog started on him it would be a

Posted Images

Have you lads got dogs out of henry?

No and personally I wouldn't keep anything down from Molly or her brother Billy but saying that I have seen a couple of very good ones.

Are you talking about SE Billy and molly there mate....just curious.
Billy yes but Molly was his sister that my mate owned.Seen a couple of very good ones but seen a lot of very very nervous ones and very slow dim one's
  • Like 1

I hav a son off billy an he was a bag a nerves [bANNED TEXT] I got him. A lot of tym went into him an I Can honestly say the nerves didn't stop him from Working. Iv dug to him many off Tyms wer sum dogs hav failed.

as you know I saw your dog before you had him he once bit my son and was the worst dog ive seen for being scared and nervous you done a great job with him mate atb for the future :thumbs:

• Like 1

I've seen lots of bitches out of him that would collapse onto their bellies and piss when you went near them and I've seen them at bills owners hiding under their beds at the back of the kennel peeking out like wild things.BIllys sister who is coppers grandma didn't seem to throw the bad nerves as much but her offspring could be very very slow and you could be waiting well over two years to find out if they would work or not.

• Like 2

I've seen lots of bitches out of him that would collapse onto their bellies and piss when you went near them and I've seen them at bills owners hiding under their beds at the back of the kennel peeking out like wild things.BIllys sister who is coppers grandma didn't seem to throw the bad nerves as much but her offspring could be very very slow and you could be waiting well over two years to find out if they would work or not.

had a few myself threw out the years and all they were is pure stress, bet most them dogs your talking about wouldnt even come back to you' if they got of the lead,

• Like 1

Why do people pertuate shit like this . I despise nervous dogs personally.The type that cower and won't comeback do my head in .Thankfully not a trait I've seen for many a year but I know certain black strains that have struggled to get away from it .The only way in my view is not to breed to something you arnt 100% happy with in work and disposition .

• Like 8

i had a couple of bully lurchers that were nervy types (both from the same line out of different litters) they were not very good around other dogs and would show aggression if confronted by a dog they wasnt familiar with both dogs spewed in the field but wouldnt hesitate to kill another dog, id personally stay well clear of nervy types from my experience with them 2

Why do people pertuate shit like this . I despise nervous dogs personally.The type that cower and won't comeback do my head in .Thankfully not a trait I've seen for many a year but I know certain black strains that have struggled to get away from it .The only way in my view is not to breed to something you arnt 100% happy with in work and disposition .

Nervousness and bad Temperaments are probably the worst fault to get rid of if it manifests itself in a line of dogs worse in my eyes than any physical in perfection.