Nuttalls Copper

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grandson to copper , larger than the nuttal stuff of today and has a little bit more of a bully structure ?

Why do people pertuate shit like this . I despise nervous dogs personally.The type that cower and won't comeback do my head in .Thankfully not a trait I've seen for many a year but I know certain blac

Gonna guess ur talking about the litter of taz, I had 1 choc dog,. He would be bout four now dead a  Couple of years(cave in) he wasn’t fighty, don’t get me wrong if a dog started on him it would be a

Posted Images

12 hours ago, rob284 said:

Personally, as long as the dog works, I’d work around an aggressive dog. But it was your dog and your decision, nobody else’s.

When the aggressive dog is far to big for earthwork and just tries the whole time to reach other animals to grab hold of them i'd like to see someone work round it rob284...

On 19/05/2018 at 08:58, foxdropper said:

Were the rest of the litter wastage too mate ?

Gonna guess ur talking about the litter of taz, I had 1 choc dog,. He would be bout four now dead a  Couple of years(cave in) he wasn’t fighty, don’t get me wrong if a dog started on him it would be a different story.

have a black pup here of taz. Abitvif dog aggression, but soon stopped! 

5A790AFB-E434-40C6-BB43-C08221F9E33B.png

9588395B-D982-4D30-AA44-6DCDCAC6C599.png

• Like 6
  • 2 years later...