Ive Had Visitors

During the night, both my gill ferrets, carrying box, and 2 freshly copt bunnies. eh how low can folk stoop, thought world of em to. always out wi me n dog,, was really enjoying myself to, none of em made any attempt at biting me, and got on great wi dog, even she wonders weer they are

alot of lads nick them hear they say a dog has to kill a ferret before they deem it any good to try fox they are utter morons not saying yours is going to be like that but they do it hear

most genuine dog men would want there dog to get on with ferret...how would it be possible go ferreting with a dog that kills them.and have offers off other people on days out... People that want dog to kill a ferret ain't normal. And are fricken idiots. Atvb lads Ryan

• Like 1

alot of lads nick them hear they say a dog has to kill a ferret before they deem it any good to try fox they are utter morons not saying yours is going to be like that but they do it hear

I would say that was the last thing he wanted to hear,lol he did say he liked his ferretts.

• Like 3

I had my van done on Monday night, a jacket, wellies, sunglasses, cd's trainers with dog shite on them and most guttingly lamp & battery.

my mate had his van done over Ross, £2.5k worth of kit! Was the old bill interested, were they f**k!! Prob some smack head, sell the lot for £50 probably!!
  • Like 1