Driving Home In Your Under Pants

Hey glad you enjoyed the read,

yes max its a funny thing with pups reading them is hard especially when you have run dogs before from pups a late starter could quite easily be seen as a non starter comparing them is all too easy and what one pup can do at one age can make another look useless

I think every pup should be seen through fresh eyes and I was all about to give up on her but all along just looking for something a sign to say there is hope

And just seeing a slight change can make all the diffarance she really has a laid back attitude maybe I should take a leaf out of her book.

To be honest your positive response has made me want to write a little more like this and I have some corkers to tell of past antics... look out for spanish eyes and almost dying for a rabbit atb 2.8

• Like 1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well to say ive not been enjoying my sport as much as I should have is a understament, my young dog hasn't been impressing me that much and ive been at a low eb to say the least due to some home issue

these are the type of posts that make coming on here a pleasure ... nice one and a great read .

Posts like this are what the forum is about and this is what we need. No rubbish talked apart from this post and all on track. I can't really do any hunting posts this season much as I have an old dog

Enjoyed that read, good night, thanks. :thumbs:

Any link to the lazerlight 150 lamp he had?

The lamp is a tracer led sport 150 cordless lamp and everywere seems to be selling out sorry thought it was a lazer lamp https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ronniesunshines.com%2Ftracer-150-led-sport-lamp-handheld-recharagble-cordless-light.html&ei=PjuTVOqxNeSR7Abvw4DoDg&bvm=bv.82001339,d.ZGU&psig=AFQjCNEJxFS-yTW8rgYAnQEM6QsiCi7dwQ&ust=1419021486117597

Thanks for that.. :thumbs:

Good read mate..

Hope things continue to pick up for you...

When times of been hard the dogs and getting out has saved me...

When thats a struggle things must be bad..

Take Care mate :thumbs:

Yes mate thats definatly true the lurchers and the hunting seen has got me through some real difficult times and without them id of probably sunk

But just recently even the dog seen wasnt doing it I could put this down to two of my best mates in the dog world betraying me in this world of pack mentality show weakness and your breakfast b..stards took advantage when I was at my weakest.

But my true mates have shone through and I hope the dark cloud is now lifting and I return twice as strong cheers giro.

• Like 2

Good read mate..

Yes mate thats definatly true the lurchers and the hunting seen has got me through some real difficult times and without them id of probably sunk

But just recently even the dog seen wasnt doing it I could put this down to two of my best mates in the dog world betraying me in this world of pack mentality show weakness and your breakfast b..stards took advantage when I was at my weakest.

But my true mates have shone through and I hope the dark cloud is now lifting and I return twice as strong cheers giro.

what happened to the litter you had out the saluki and the Airedale beddyx did you keep one

Good read mate..

what happened to the litter you had out the saluki and the Airedale beddyx did you keep one

Yes I kept one and to be honest just couldn't gell with her she never made the size I was expecting wish I had kept a dog evil dick took one and its made a cracker atb 2.8