Rip Ron

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lads my mate that I've dug with for the last five years passed away yesterday whilst out digging to he's bitch. He leaves a wife three daughters and two sons the youngest of which is only little

Still hasn't sunk In properly. What Ron didn't know about Terriers and their work you could write on the head of a pin. He could talk the talk and walk the walk, not like a lot of guys on here. He rea

Well said mate, he was a terrier man through and through, and I will miss the old boy

Well lads my mate that I've dug with for the last five years passed away yesterday whilst out digging to he's bitch. He leaves a wife three daughters and two sons the youngest of which is only little lad .

I wasn't with him as I has to work yesterday, so he'd arranged to go out with another mate and like I said passed from this life doing what he enjoyed the most . To say I'm gutted is an understatement , we spoke nearly everyday and always about terriers and digging. I first met him properly on a New Year's Day when a dog I had dropped in an earth unexpectedly and I needed a hand but it being New Year's Day I couldn't get hold of anyone . Eventually I got he's number I rung him and he drove the hours drive between us and help me get down to my dog. I can remember saying to him thanks for helping me get my dog out and leaving he's family on New Year's Day he replied nah don't worry about it I can't think of a better way to spends a day lol . From that moment he was a my friend and will be missed by a lot of people . A good friend and a old school terrier man was lost yesterday !!

RIP Ron.

very sad time rip
  • Like 1

Still hasn't sunk In properly. What Ron didn't know about Terriers and their work you could write on the head of a pin. He could talk the talk and walk the walk, not like a lot of guys on here. He really does have the T-shirt and isn't afraid to pass on his knowledge.

Im glad he was out doing what he loves best, with good company and another dog man in the making. Well done on your efforts to save him Man o Kent, you did everything you possibly could. I am sure having you with him was a comfort knowing what a top guy you are.

Finally, my deepest sympathies to his family and friends. My thoughts will be with you over the coming festive season.

RIP Ron, one of the old breed.

Pat

• Like 7