New Additions

Some more chocolates..... :whistling:

theres always one aint there ya divvy,griz plenty lads on here dug with me over 20 years ya muppet dogs bred to work,if they throw chocolate they throw chocolate and muppets like you always have an opinion

• Like 2

i chose 2 bitch around 20 years ago of nuttall which i have kept the same breeding through the years we added a chocolate dog into the breeding of brian 9 years back a dog called copper which i kept a chocolate bitch this is her first litter and her last at 9 year old mate the dog as more than proved she was worthy to breed from and will retire this year to live a full and happy life

• Like 2

i chose 2 bitch around 20 years ago of nuttall which i have kept the same breeding through the years we added a chocolate dog into the breeding of brian 9 years back a dog called copper which i kept a chocolate bitch this is her first litter and her last at 9 year old mate the dog as more than proved she was worthy to breed from and will retire this year to live a full and happy life

Like i said mate feck what people think they are nice pups and a credit to you.my mate off the hunt keeps them and ive judged a few good shows with some nice chocolate patts to atb mate.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...