They Are Now Slaughtering School Children ......

Do you know for a fact it was Hezbollah ?claims are made by many in the name of others Hezbollah attacked the Isrealis at the Olympic village and readily admitted it, Mossad past masters of placing blame. The Iranian Embassy siege was also admitted by The revolution as was the American Hostage situation in Tehran we admit what we do unlike some brigzy

So some terrorists are terrorists, but if you supply and support them they are freedom fighters ? Hezbollah claimed responsibility for terrorist attacks that claimed the lives of innocent people, justifying because there was Isrealis and Jews, (not the same thing), amongst those killed. I'm no supporter of Isreal, and perhaps the Americans should have done What Ibn 'Saud suggested when he was told the Jews were to be given a homeland because the Germans murdered 6 million of them .. He said "Well, let them have Germany" !!

• Like 3

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After 6 million were murdered you want to make them live in wales...heartless b*****d

And that's why I am still alive ... BUT no matter if they were day one terrorists or terrorists into their 70's walking into a school and murdering unarmed innocent children is an act of cowardice sim

126 people killed by the Taliban in a Pakistani school and at least 84 of those are innocent children who's only crime was to be the son or daughter of a military person. Shows exactly the depth of co

Posted Images

or Wales I don't think Hezbollah and Isreal is terrorism and I have never said freedom fighters as Isreal doesn't occupy Lebanon although it would like to. Freedom fighters I would say are the Kashmiris and the Palastinians never confuse terrorism and justifiable aggression there is a world of difference morally but the outcome is the same, many innocents pay the price for others hedgemonistic activities or political intrique

Edited by desertbred

or Wales

Three of the places mooted were Palestine, Uganda and part of the east of the Arabian Peninsula. Personally, sticking them in the middle of Africa would have been the least contentious. But the big money, powerful backers demanded they return "home", and, as usual, the West caved and gave them Palestine, look what that has led to, never ending conflict.

Just argued with some c**t on twitter who said some of those killed was 14+ so not classed as kids. c**t lives in the uk too so can only imagine he'd see a 14 year old girl as fair game. Cant reason with extremists and is no common ground can't understand why they'd wanna live here if they hate the west so much.

THESE ARE NOT WARS THIS IS PURE AND SIMPLE ACTIONS TO TERRORISE THE WHOLE WORLD I DONT ACCEPT THEM MOST OF THE WORLD DONT ACCEPT THEM BUT I WILL NOT BE CATERCORISED THE SAME AS THESE c**ts BECAUSE WE HAVE A NAME TAG OF Muslim

I am afraid you will be, alongside every other muslim.

Until there is a significant show of solidarity by muslims towards us/other western cultures, you will be tarred with the same brush. Rightly or wrongly.

Everytime something like this happens, there is a noticable silence from the muslim community. One can only think that the majority of muslims either agree with what these terrorists are doing, or they just dont give a feck.

I think eventually this will boil over into something more significant.

• Like 5