They Are Now Slaughtering School Children ......

126 people killed by the Taliban in a Pakistani school and at least 84 of those are innocent children who's only crime was to be the son or daughter of a military person. Shows exactly the depth of cowardice these people have ... Peacefully religion my fukcing arse .........

• Like 8

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After 6 million were murdered you want to make them live in wales...heartless b*****d

And that's why I am still alive ... BUT no matter if they were day one terrorists or terrorists into their 70's walking into a school and murdering unarmed innocent children is an act of cowardice sim

126 people killed by the Taliban in a Pakistani school and at least 84 of those are innocent children who's only crime was to be the son or daughter of a military person. Shows exactly the depth of co

Posted Images

Socks shut the f**k up that is my wifes home town and some of those kids are close relatives what I do know the Taliban were financed in the 80.s and 90.s by who the uk and usa so they are not excactly innocent in this atrocity strange blame is always some one elses

Socks shut the f**k up that is my wifes home town and some of those kids are close relatives what I do know the Taliban were financed in the 80.s and 90.s by who the uk and usa so they are not excactly innocent in this atrocity strange blame is always some one elses

Blame lies with those that carried it out

• Like 2

Shut the fukc up ? Why am I telling lies ? Did the Taliban murder kids ... Yes ... did they murder them because they were from military families ... Yes .... Are the ones that carried this atrocity cowards ... Yes ..... So why the fukc should I shut the f**k up ?????????

• Like 6

Blame lies with the financers of terrorism and the c**ts who supplied the arms mines and mixed the catalyst to set the whole world alight 25% of Taliban are western educated Muslims Over a thousand of isis are western educated its all there in black and white Ossame funded by America Saddam funded by America and Britain the terouble in Russia funded by the west the Arab spring uprising funded by the west the immigration policy in the UK funded by your taxes but f**k all is the fault of the west not twenty five years has passed that Britain hasn't been involved in some conflict around the world one of the largest donators to Mosad and isreal is UK but we look to blame others f**k off

• Like 1

Thoughts with you and your family and any of the families effected by the atrocities carried out...truly awful.

Socks no one said your telling lies you are sounding off without knowing what the whole background is. you are ex you should know everything in conflict is not black and white the Taliban are c**ts and deserve and will be annihilated but to call some 40 year veterans cowards is the height of stupidity you should know to never underestimate your enemy . I didn't and don't that's why I am still alive.

And that's why I am still alive ... BUT no matter if they were day one terrorists or terrorists into their 70's walking into a school and murdering unarmed innocent children is an act of cowardice simple .........

• Like 9

Socks no one said your telling lies you are sounding off without knowing what the whole background is. you are ex you should know everything in conflict is not black and white the Taliban are c**ts and deserve and will be annihilated but to call some 40 year veterans cowards is the height of stupidity you should know to never underestimate your enemy . I didn't and don't that's why I am still alive.

Sorry mate I don't usually bite at these arguments but are you saying 40 year old veterans who have attacked defensless children should not be called cowards, what are they then warriors?

I fought these c**ts through out my career I know excactly what they are and how they started and who started them they were originally the mujahedeen private armies of the Warlords of Afghanistan, Tribal Areas of Pakistan, Uzbeckistan , tajikstan and were armed and trained by the west to fight the USSR the 2whole turf is my backyard and you are telling me what I was fighting against all my life.