Youve 3 bullets

Was in the pub last night having a laugh when it got round to someone asking if you had 3 bullets and a licence to use them on whoever you liked who would it be! Had a laugh and there was some pretty strange answers but ( at the moment) my 3 "hits" would be tony bliar, john carey, and bernard matthews. With mr blobby and ant & dec very close!

Anyone else care to add their "hits"?

I would use my 3 bullets very wisely, I would do a Nazi purge style execution and line up everyone I want to do away with and then fire the first bullet and watch them drop like dominos, then I would step over the dead til I got to the last person in the line who the first bullet didnt reach, Id then fire the second one and watch em drop and so on - It would be interesting to see how many people you could slaughter using this method with just 3 bullets, I guess youd have to put them in line in order of how much you disliked them, most hated first and if the line was very long and the 3rd bullet didnt reach the last lot, they would get a repreive :laugh: I bet they would go off and change their lives a bit after coming that close to the reaper man :toast:

I would use my 3 bullets very wisely, I would do a Nazi purge style execution and line up everyone I want to do away with and then fire the first bullet and watch them drop like dominos, then I would step over the dead til I got to the last person in the line who the first bullet didnt reach, Id then fire the second one and watch em drop and so on - It would be interesting to see how many people you could slaughter using this method with just 3 bullets, I guess youd have to put them in line in order of how much you disliked them, most hated first and if the line was very long and the 3rd bullet didnt reach the last lot, they would get a repreive :laugh: I bet they would go off and change their lives a bit after coming that close to the reaper man :toast:

I'm worried for you! :icon_eek: How many people have upset you? (or have you upset!) :thumbs:

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:clapper: Just a knee jerk to that one, SJM, while I try to decide who'd be second and third on my own list .....

In feudal Japan, it was considered quite ok for a Swordsmith or one of his better heeled customers to take a newly crafted Katana ('Samurai Sword', for the kiddies) down to the local nick and have a bunch of condemned convicts line up side by side.

If it went through SEVEN at a single, almighty swipe? That was considered a damn fine blade! :icon_eek:

:D nah I am not into shooting people if I was going to kill someone I would rather do it by strangling them to death, preferably sitting astride them so I can watch the life fade out of their eyes :laugh:

How many people have I upset?

:hmm:

Today? This week or in my whole lifetime? :whistling:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: If I had to answer that I think I would need a LOT more than just 3 bullets :toast:

3 local gamekeppers so i dont have to fuking run all the time :laugh::laugh:

Top answer!! youve got your priorities right!1

I forgot about alan hanson and that big nose scouse git who sits next to him- Can i change my 3??

1 for an ex boss who was a total pri*k and tried to ruin my life. 2nd for the first person i found who robbed an elderly person or was a convited peodofile (spelling) or commited an act of obscene cruelty to animal or human 3rd for anyone who pis*ed me off at the the wrong hormonal time!!!

Mind you no doubt theres been those whose bullet was aimed my way too.