Anyone Else Working Malinois X Greyhounds Or Similar

my young dog 6 and a half months old at the moement doing well for his self. heres a few pics of his catch nights so far.

IMG_2916_zpsloeomsba.jpg

IMG_2919_zpsfvjrkcd3.jpg

IMG_3133_zpsv61que2l.jpg

IMG_3136_zpsbr1boju4.jpg

dam pure mallinios sire lurcher. the sire is saluki/collie/greyhound i believe. the pup has a 16th collie in him 4/8s malinios the rest saluki greyhound. hes had a few nights with just the 1 rabbit taking his total upto 18 so far.

• Like 2

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These 2 are first cross with a greyhound sire and Malinois dam. They are litter mates a dog and a bitch. Any one working similar cross's.

They're are doing very well and produced a fairly even litter. Hardy, fearless, clever, but a bit hard to keep occupied. Good with the gun, live stock, not seen ferrets yet, bark/bite on command, fol

These three came from a bitch that was very driven. I was told she failed her police test on the "leave command". However she was not a maniac that would bite anything that moved. The pups have a very

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
On 18/09/2016 at 10:56, gvc said:

Just a quick update. Really pleased with the mally X' we have. They are 100% single handed and real allrounders. We've just had a litter from the bitch. We put her to our first cross collie greyhound dog max. post-23657-0-17079400-1474192484_thumb.jpegpost-23657-0-69922800-1474192500_thumb.jpegpost-23657-0-91982500-1474192530_thumb.jpegpost-23657-0-75476700-1474192548_thumb.jpeg

How did these pups end up mate 

• Like 3

How times change top class saluki/greyhound .......................mal/greyhound 4 month old ,only similarity is the dogs collar .

Can not fault pup in anyway , intelligent ,loyal ,  bold but never aggressive , quiet , resilient to weather , pup is also terrier hard and needs to be held back for own good and that did surprise me.

I have had first cross collie greyhounds and this pup is a much better prospect , 

I will work her as much as possible and see how she turns out .

1443628095370.jpg

20210107_140345[1].jpg

• Like 6
2 hours ago, runem said:

How times change top class saluki/greyhound .......................mal/greyhound 4 month old ,only similarity is the dogs collar .

Can not fault pup in anyway , intelligent ,loyal ,  bold but never aggressive , quiet , resilient to weather , pup is also terrier hard and needs to be held back for own good and that did surprise me.

I have had first cross collie greyhounds and this pup is a much better prospect , 

I will work her as much as possible and see how she turns out .

1443628095370.jpg

20210107_140345[1].jpg

nice pup, and sounds nice x, hold have enough pace, and deff stamina  , lets us know how she turns out , pm if you want:thumbs: