Bennefit Britin Foreigners

It's the only way to get on in this country now illegally sad but true

No its not. Hard work, a good attitude, business nouse and a little luck will see you right.

The problem is lots of British people seem to not want to work. Or they expect Managing Director wages for 40 hrs a week of unskilled labour right on their doorstep. It just doesn't add up.

There is lots of well paid jobs out there. The work maybe unpleasant or antisocial hours or far away, but it is there. It is just a question of wanting it enough.

Most would be happy with a living wage not so much a managing directors wage.
If people cannot survive on what they are earning they have two choices; earn more (work harder/longer/get a better job/get a second job) or reduce their spending to match their income (give up drinking/smoking/drugs/other luxuries/buy second hand food/be smarter with their food shopping). The world owes no one a living.

If a person is unhappy with their lot in life, then they better get off their arse and do something to change, because nobody else will!

If i went to work all week and couldn't afford to have a drink on the weekend id stick the job. Cant live just to work although i understand what your saying. By the way i don't drink every weekend lol but you gotta have some reward for going to work or what's the point? People are going to work and having to use food banks i find that so wrong. Surely that tells you there is a problem with wages?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No its not. Hard work, a good attitude, business nouse and a little luck will see you right.  The problem is lots of British people seem to not want to work. Or they expect Managing Director wages f

I can't believe you have actually sent me your phone number in a private message, did you really think I was going to phone you to talk about the immigration issues in th UK or do you hand your phone

The problem isn't with the working class...Starbucks and the rest of them are dodging tax. Along with a good chunk of famous people on a fortune.   Meanwhile people who are working but getting chil

The problem isn't with the working class...Starbucks and the rest of them are dodging tax. Along with a good chunk of famous people on a fortune.

Meanwhile people who are working but getting child tax credits get stung because they didn't tell them their other half was living with them...who by the way is on minimum wage.

We're getting angry at the wrong people. It's not each other we want to wage war on. It's them f***ing greedy b*****ds. Open your eyes lads.

P.s as for food banks. It breaks my heart. In this day and age, we have people going to food banks, and we're sending aid to countries who have space programs and nuclear programmes. Sort our own affairs before we send it to countries who don't deserve it.

Edited by Its_grim_up_norf
  • Like 4

It's the only way to get on in this country now illegally sad but true

No its not. Hard work, a good attitude, business nouse and a little luck will see you right.

The problem is lots of British people seem to not want to work. Or they expect Managing Director wages for 40 hrs a week of unskilled labour right on their doorstep. It just doesn't add up.

There is lots of well paid jobs out there. The work maybe unpleasant or antisocial hours or far away, but it is there. It is just a question of wanting it enough.

Most would be happy with a living wage not so much a managing directors wage.
If people cannot survive on what they are earning they have two choices; earn more (work harder/longer/get a better job/get a second job) or reduce their spending to match their income (give up drinking/smoking/drugs/other luxuries/buy second hand food/be smarter with their food shopping). The world owes no one a living.

If a person is unhappy with their lot in life, then they better get off their arse and do something to change, because nobody else will!

If i went to work all week and couldn't afford to have a drink on the weekend id stick the job. Cant live just to work although i understand what your saying. By the way i don't drink every weekend lol but you gotta have some reward for going to work or what's the point? People are going to work and having to use food banks i find that so wrong. Surely that tells you there is a problem with wages?
Not only can I not afford a drink on the weekend, but most weekends I can't drink as I am working anyway.

My reward for work is my wife nor having to work so she can raise our children. My reward is providing for my family and building a better future for us all. Within 30 years I will be totally retired and in position to devote myself totally to my dogs.

• Like 1

The drink thing was just an example like i said I don't really drink much anyway. Just think if your going to work you should be able to treat yourself now and then. f**k me is having a few pints on the weekend classed as treating yourself lol.

Fair play to you for working so the wife can bring up the kids. Not got any but wouldnt like to have to dump mine on some babysitter. I've worked weekends before and didnt mind it as it saved me money big time not being able to go out. Brother at for the last 3 months has worked 7 days a week only had 1 Sunday off but he loves it.

I will sell up and take my money abroad I've had enough of this free giving country. It's the only country in the world where indigenous rights don't exist

Thats my plan hopefully in about ten years ill be ready

Possibly sooner if labour get back in

I will sell up and take my money abroad I've had enough of this free giving country. It's the only country in the world where indigenous rights don't exist

Where in the world is this nirvana/promised land where there is low taxation, well funded public services, free healthcare, free schooling and no immigrants apart from you of course.

• Like 2

So you watch it to keep abreast of the housing situation,I see now, perhaps if Margaret Thatchers Conservative government hadn't allowed all the council houses to be sold and then stopped the councils from building more there would plenty of social housing for your friends and family now.

Just one of the best things she did and she did many

So you watch it to keep abreast of the housing situation,I see now, perhaps if Margaret Thatchers Conservative government hadn't allowed all the council houses to be sold and then stopped the councils from building more there would plenty of social housing for your friends and family now.

Just one of the best things she did and she did many

Great idea to allow councils to sell off their social housing stock but to then not allow them to use the proceeds to replace the council housing was just maggies way of destroying working class communities. She wanted the vote of everyone who bought their ex council houses at great discounts but wanted everyone else to rot.

• Like 1

Lady Thatcher was our saviour of this country , look what has happened before she got in to power, the country was in a mess , in fact after the last time labour took over, look what happened again, that's why this country is in such a mess now