Bennefit Britin Foreigners

It wont make me or my wife feel guilty when we are both cotemplateing going on the fiddle in the new year wat with her working 12 hour nights in a care home christmas day boxingday and new years eve for £6.50 an hour and me working for a shit house capital investment firm baised in the channel isles for a fekin pittance both carnt be as stressfull as playing the system f**k em i say.

• Like 4

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No its not. Hard work, a good attitude, business nouse and a little luck will see you right.  The problem is lots of British people seem to not want to work. Or they expect Managing Director wages f

I can't believe you have actually sent me your phone number in a private message, did you really think I was going to phone you to talk about the immigration issues in th UK or do you hand your phone

The problem isn't with the working class...Starbucks and the rest of them are dodging tax. Along with a good chunk of famous people on a fortune.   Meanwhile people who are working but getting chil

Give a f**k or not your basically grassing yourself up mate? I get where your coming from though. Is a house on our close where noone in the family works but their cupboards always seem more full than ours. Dont make me dislike them or anything just think its wrong when your better off not working. Has to be some sort of reward otherwise what's the point. Sometimes think is it worth me getting a mortgage or should i do what loads of others seem to do and just get a council place when I have a kid? I mean even if you buy your own house unless its in a lovely area your still going to be around idiotic people. Not to say you don't get idiots everywhere but surely going to work n that you'd like to move abit up and away from the divs. picked my cousins boy up from his school not to long ago. Was full of kids who have had kids and even in the playground a few dads show up stinking of weed with their jeans below their arse lol. Imagine your kid has some bullshit in the playground and it kicks off with the parents you can't reason with the scumbags. Not a snob but just wouldn't wanna be near people who have nothing to loose and a chip on their shoulder. Had a few pints sorry for woffling lol

• Like 1

It's the only way to get on in this country now illegally sad but true

No its not. Hard work, a good attitude, business nouse and a little luck will see you right.

The problem is lots of British people seem to not want to work. Or they expect Managing Director wages for 40 hrs a week of unskilled labour right on their doorstep. It just doesn't add up.

There is lots of well paid jobs out there. The work maybe unpleasant or antisocial hours or far away, but it is there. It is just a question of wanting it enough.

• Like 5

No its not. Hard work, a good attitude, business nouse and a little luck will see you right.

The problem is lots of British people seem to not want to work. Or they expect Managing Director wages for 40 hrs a week of unskilled labour right on their doorstep. It just doesn't add up.

There is lots of well paid jobs out there. The work maybe unpleasant or antisocial hours or far away, but it is there. It is just a question of wanting it enough.

Spot on!

lol your right mate travelling 3 hours a day to my job earn great money pay more than 1000 a month tax to keep most of the youth today worked since I left school 36 years ago was out of work foe a couple of month and got barred from the brew for not handing a bit of paper in after paying taxes for 36 years travelled all over Britain for 2 or worked in Germany so I know what your talking about but the only ones that seem to be driving the big cars best of stuff is the ones earning on the side

Most would be happy with a living wage not so much a managing directors wage.

Iv recently made friends with a romanian guy at work whos come to england and settle down with his family. Hes a hard working honest respectful bloke and he told me theres nobody he hates more than his own country and the people in it. He called them dirty robbing lazy corrupt and a load of other names. Now that says it all doesnt it.

Edited by Poacherspocket

its all price work I do paid by the meter so got to work hard for what I earn

its all price work I do paid by the meter so got to work hard for what I earn

Not disputing that fore one minute ive worked on sites hod carrying on price work.

If people cannot survive on what they are earning they have two choices; earn more (work harder/longer/get a better job/get a second job) or reduce their spending to match their income (give up drinking/smoking/drugs/other luxuries/buy second hand food/be smarter with their food shopping). The world owes no one a living.

If a person is unhappy with their lot in life, then they better get off their arse and do something to change, because nobody else will!

• Like 1

Crime only pays till you get caught. Then your arse gets hit by poca and you loose everything. Most people who i know are upto no good aren't living no great life anyway tbh. Most just live in the moment n fund a lifestyle. That said most people i know who are working are always skint last week of the month waiting for pay day.