Bennefit Britin Foreigners

Did any one see it this week the polish and other ones sending there money abroard fixing there houses up the tax payers pay for it, they bring there kids here to cash in on child benefit, and there bragging on tv about how good it is to come to england and get our money england is good they say it boils my p,ss,

• Like 3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No its not. Hard work, a good attitude, business nouse and a little luck will see you right.  The problem is lots of British people seem to not want to work. Or they expect Managing Director wages f

I can't believe you have actually sent me your phone number in a private message, did you really think I was going to phone you to talk about the immigration issues in th UK or do you hand your phone

The problem isn't with the working class...Starbucks and the rest of them are dodging tax. Along with a good chunk of famous people on a fortune.   Meanwhile people who are working but getting chil

Bet they can spell "benefit" and "Britain" though, why do you watch these programmes if they are going to give you an ulcer? Is the problem with your European neighbours living in your country and legally getting what they are entitled to or do you just not like people who don't talk or look like you?

• Like 2

Shows I dont claim it doesnt it, I watch it to see why half of english l

People cant get houses because we house them and pay there rent does that answere your questions and feck all gives me a ulcer

So you watch it to keep abreast of the housing situation,I see now, perhaps if Margaret Thatchers Conservative government hadn't allowed all the council houses to be sold and then stopped the councils from building more there would plenty of social housing for your friends and family now.

Edited by David K
  • Like 2

Its no just the foreigners as has been said on here if your a second generation dole bird you should get nothing from a system you have put nothing into but the goverments only looking out for themselves no the tax payer

• Like 1

I can't believe you have actually sent me your phone number in a private message, did you really think I was going to phone you to talk about the immigration issues in th UK or do you hand your phone number out to loads of random men throughout your day. Now I'm not going to pass judgement on your lifestyle but stay safe and always tell an adult where you are going to meet these men.

• Like 4

So you watch it to keep abreast of the housing situation,I see now, perhaps if Margaret Thatchers Conservative government hadn't allowed all the council houses to be sold and then stopped the councils from building more there would plenty of social housing for your friends and family now.

very very true

I can't watch these types of programmes, it's not that I don't want to know what's going on I just don't want to puty foot through the TV screen. They're just benefit thieving scum and the more people watch that crap the more tv channels will make that shite.