Can See Why People Poach

To be fair me and my son have several big farms to ferret, lamp, dig and shot but I poach more than I go on theses farms ,it's all about the buzz and not getting caught ,and every person on this site will of poached at some point in there life's nipped over the fence here and there lol it's human nature.

• Like 2

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fooking poaching cnuts..the lot of you want strung up :-)

I have always had my owe permission ,lol I give myself it every time I go anywhere

Looking for 2 days is not the resolve some may have affinity with,i looked for years and i mean years,id start off with land not worth entering,yet it gave me a foothold and a farmers name to bandy ab

20-30 Years ago I never had permission and poached many areas, police in those days werent bothered and didnt know the difference between rabbits or hares, but with change in hunting laws and the PC brigade for the last 20 years my hunting has been done with permission, and yes its hard work obtaining and keeping good permission, we have pest control business cards made and call with them, we also have written permission slips signed by the land owner and placed in a file which we carry with us, look after your permission will lead to getting more, word of mouth from farmer to farmer and the business cards does work, Im too old and fat to be running away from police and wildlife officers, building up permission takes more than two days it can take years, stick at it and it will pay off. Good luck.

• Like 2

20-30 Years ago I never had permission and poached many areas, police in those days werent bothered and didnt know the difference between rabbits or hares, but with change in hunting laws and the PC brigade for the last 20 years my hunting has been done with permission, and yes its hard work obtaining and keeping good permission, we have pest control business cards made and call with them, we also have written permission slips signed by the land owner and placed in a file which we carry with us, look after your permission will lead to getting more, word of mouth from farmer to farmer and the business cards does work, Im too old and fat to be running away from police and wildlife officers, building up permission takes more than two days it can take years, stick at it and it will pay off. Good luck.

true regards the ban, its a different ball game now, where as 20 years ago a farmer wouldn't get out of bed to chase you of his ground at 3 am, now they would. ive found over the years best to say nothing to farmers or keepers and just go on, and get few rabbits and piss off quick . the reason I say this is because, when you asked the farmers or keepers and the answer is a big (no) what you've done is let them know your about,? and want to run your dog , so they will be looking out more for you. where as if you say nout they got to find you 1st ? why make it easy for them . :yes: If you got permission great look after it :yes: but the days of me going round knocking doors to get a big no, forget it just for dozen rabbits .!!

• Like 4

when and if you get captured by the fuzz and they ask do you have permission just say yes and when they who said you can go out just reply my mother gave me permission :laugh:

and when they ask you your details and it comes to telling your birthday reply 17 of april the police reply what year just say every year :laugh::laugh: a bloke did that whilst out with me a few years back the police got fed up of him and me pissing myself at him they told us to go was a grate night toolol

In south yorks poaching was your only option unless you were in with the right crowd.

aint that right and the ones that are in the right crowd were poachers there selves they forget that c**ts wont give you time of day now in case they get seen talking to the local poacher atb bh and good poaching

• Like 1

In south yorks poaching was your only option unless you were in with the right crowd.

aint that right and the ones that are in the right crowd were poachers there selves they forget that c**ts wont give you time of day now in case they get seen talking to the local poacher atb bh and good poaching
I am from s Yorkshire I have perm I talk to poachers it took me years to obtain this land I ain't in know crowd the keeper is a c**t tbh not a running dog fan

It still is. I live in a village pub im good mates with all the local keepers and im pretty well liked and trusted and i have no chance of permission anywere for the dogs or anywere worth ferreting its shite. As an old boy in the pub always tell me if you live in barnsley all the rabbits in barnsley are yours just dont get caught lol

Just get out were and when you can, over the years I've had all sorts after me,from keepers that chased you for hours,mad farmers wife with a shotgun,c###s that want to kill you or your dog in there 4x4,or what seems like the entire police force,with a couple of helicopters for good measure.

But it's all part of the buzz

20 years ago if caught it was a silly fine nowadays if cought it can f##k up your life.

So my advice go were you want, just don't get collared.

Happy Hunting

• Like 2