Nissan Navara D22

the early ones are bomb proof mate ,they have the same engine as the terrano, on the subject of the d22 2002 onwards they had a manufacturing problem that made them chuck the big ends from around 60,000 miles on ,, theres a firm in the north east sells navaras with the engines modified with a good guarantee, ,big difference betwean the early terrano engined model and the later one is fuel consumption, the early one returns 300 / 350 miles to a tank wereas the later one returns 500+ to a tank ,, driving taken into consideration, atb belucky

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

just sold mine it was a 2001 y reg 2.5 td it was a very good motor the engine was sound and done 150000 mile

the engine was chain driven

the later model is the one that the con rods come off I think from around 2002 on its also the face lift model

but from the doors back they are all the same its only the bonnet wings lights and engine that are different

had a 2003 navara loved it, go anywhere, cracking motor.................................till the engine blew up!

got a ranger at the minute which is okay, but if i had some cash i would buy an isuzu