Anybody Had This Injury ........

For the last 3 weeks I've had sore neck extending down behind my shoulder blade and pins and needles in my hand ... Ok trapped nerve or muscle strain I thought so I have been eating brufen like smarties and sitting with a heat mat on at night ... Pain was getting worse so I whent to the docs on Monday and he diagnosed a torn ligament in my neck ... Got to have physio to cure it apparently ... Has anybody else had this injury ??? .........

For the last 3 weeks I've had sore neck extending down behind my shoulder blade and pins and needles in my hand ... Ok trapped nerve or muscle strain I thought so I have been eating brufen like smarties and sitting with a heat mat on at night ... Pain was getting worse so I whent to the docs on Monday and he diagnosed a torn ligament in my neck ... Got to have physio to cure it apparently ... Has anybody else had this injury ??? .........

Getting old socks, next it'll be the hip!

Had Ankle Ligament Damage & I Waited About 3 . . . . Seconds Before I Needed Help :) . . . It Was Mths Before I Was Right Again , Take Things Easy Mate Or You'll Only Drag Out The Healing Time .

Wish I could mate but I work for myself so got to just carry on unfortunately ......

Had Ankle Ligament Damage & I Waited About 3 . . . . Seconds Before I Needed Help :) . . . It Was Mths Before I Was Right Again , Take Things Easy Mate Or You'll Only Drag Out The Healing Time .

Wish I could mate but I work for myself so got to just carry on unfortunately ......

I Do & Thats How I Was Mths Getting Right As I Couldn't Stop Working & Give It The Rest It Needed .