Insurance For Lurchers?

Seeing a lot of people's dogs getting bashed up latley and wondering who other people get there insurance through? I tried afew searches on the internet but they keep back healing me (or the computers playing silly Twats) I tried putting him down as a mixed pet but no joy?

I'm pet plan aswell.but bit more expensive than you's boys.im £19.25 a month?????he's insured to be at my work place aswell,maybe how its a bit more

There is quite a difference in cost depending on whether you take the basic insurance or the life one. With the basic one conditions are covered for one year only I believe.

I'm pet plan aswell.but bit more expensive than you's boys.im £19.25 a month?????he's insured to be at my work place aswell,maybe how its a bit more

There is quite a difference in cost depending on whether you take the basic insurance or the life one. With the basic one conditions are covered for one year only I believe.

Mines is just a year.it was £30 for the life cover.shouldve maybe just took that.

Van man there was a couple different conditions so prob will be the reason,worth it imo though

Edited by Meeks

What am I looking for in the cover then, it's came up from £15.11 essentials, 24 ish classic? Have you's put them down as lurchers ?

Does that classic cover the main stuff says £3000 per condition does that mean if he busts a leg then there's problems with it later on they'll not pay out?

Two dogs £12 per month with tesco ... I have never had a problem with a claim ........

Is that the price for both dogs Ken ? .. . that's a bargain if so. . . Does it cover the same things as the Petplan scheme ?

What am I looking for in the cover then, it's came up from £15.11 essentials, 24 ish classic? Have you's put them down as lurchers ?Does that classic cover the main stuff says £3000 per condition does that mean if he busts a leg then there's problems with it later on they'll not pay out?

Only you'll know what you're looking for in the cover.i spoke to them on the phone and they'll give you different rules to suit youreself.they were really good.he's down as a whippet cos he is a whippet lol.got a feeling I'll have a few claims over the years

Two dogs £12 per month with tesco ... I have never had a problem with a claim ........

Is that the price for both dogs Ken ? .. . that's a bargain if so. . . Does it cover the same things as the Petplan scheme ?

Yes and yes mate ... Took it out years ago so I doubt if I could get the same deal now ........

Have a look at more than also as there quite good, they deal with vets directly like petplan

i spoke to my vets about them and they have never had any problems with them and would deal directly with them.

It might be worth when you do choose an insurance to speak to your vets before taking it out

to see if they have had any problems in the past with them and if they would deal direct with them.