Horrific Wales Beware

For fecks sake :no:

So they let him out and wait for him to ruin some other poor girls life because the judge fecked up giving him an indeterminate sentence. Why couldn't they resentence him to a decent stretch atleast? Or better still string the evil c :censored: t up

• Like 1

Hopefully someone does what's needed and makes the c**t suffer a slow death.

Our "justice" system seems to care more about money than the life's of people. Depending on your wealth and social class you can get away with more too.

How do you sleep at night knowing you let this lunatic out ? I wonder if his next child victim, and clearly their WILL be a next , was one of his/her children , grand children ,niece etc would he still think it was the right move ...?Chances are it wont be because they will be in a privileged place away from this piece of filth , so that puts him in amongst US ....Thanks a fcuking bundle ...What stopped him being given a regular sentence I wonder , you would have thought two convictions for child rape would be worth 15+ years at the very least ...my personal preference would be to place him in a deep hole then back fill it .

• Like 1