What Gun Is Best Hw100 177 Or Rapid 7 Mk2 22Cal

hi i currently own a theoben rapid 7 mk1 22. I have owned this gun for about three years naw and fancy a change, i was looking at a hw100 sporter in a 177 but want your opinion weather i would be making the right decision. thanks people

Edited by Marctitty

my rifle is bog standard like im happy with this gun but for some reason just fancied a change dont naw why like just would like some outher input off other people like, what mod have you put on yours then please and any recomendtions off any good mods

no dont naw anybody with one but i have always had hw since iv had guns whitch is since iv been able to shoulder a gun like. iv always liked the weight off a hw like and the fact there german says its all like. just got to get other peoples oppinion its the right move like

my rifle is bog standard like im happy with this gun but for some reason just fancied a change dont naw why like just would like some outher input off other people like, what mod have you put on yours then please and any recomendtions off any good mods

ive put a hugget mod on mine . makes alot of difference compared with evo+vortex

I've owned and shot both rifles and the hw100 is the best gun by a country mile, as a full time pest controller my guns get plenty of use and I honestly can't remember the last time I missed a shot with mine, can't double load and if you miss its got to be your error, I tried lots of guns, air arms, day state,etc and nothing came close to my full size hw100s, can't recommend it highly enough, also the mags don't break, WM

• Like 2