What Ye Reckon With This Guy?????

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That guy needs to chill the fek out... Jeezuz could you imagine if somebody stole his rabbits. :   Ps that has nothing to do with Andy Kelly getting attacked before you call me a cutn

You can just imagine this c**t at the midland show   Realtree cap, realtree jacket, muscle vest and a couple of patterdales and a brindle bull cross

spray the cnuts with water

well i dont know much about weight training but a puff certainly didnt enter into my head at any time,if you look at his FB stuff hes with some rockin ladies (i hope their ladies) :laugh: then again i might be a bad judge of character,.........or puffs

Spend enough time in walking street your going to see sharky ward,big guy big presence and personality,rumour is the thai's are blacklisting him but pattaya thrives on rumour so who knows the truth,the area is a magnet for larger-than-life characters and downright oddities as are most of the fleshpot SEA towns,i live not a stonesthrow from one and the best entertainment is people watching. :yes:

• Like 2