Price Per Day For Hounds

We take our hounds around to the shoots end of season or whenever needed, a local pack to me was charging £40 day ,they asked us if we could do it, and couldnt beleave we done it for free ,had some very successful days and was given a free day on the pheasants :yes: , personally i would never charge

• Like 6

Never knew packs charged...would of thought they'd be happy to do it on a by day or something and be happy to get a new bit of land. Farmers have tried giving us money quite a lot in 1 area, seems the arseholes who were on the land before us were charging per head and then lying to them to get more £££ when they were on they're arse, also on this site hope you read this. Disgraceful :) :) :)

• Like 1

The pack I'm on about, doesn't go "hunting" there there to flush foxes to guns on big Scottish estates. I'd say over 50% are shot before a single hound has spoken, just being moved from the guns getting into place. Some days 60 or 70 of the fuckers.. It's not about hunting this far north it's all about quick efficient control.. Hence why he won't do it for free, well that and the fact he's a grippy cu nt , haha