I sometimes wear thick gloves with grip on the fingers , pretty annoying when loading the pouch but saves the pain of handslaps which I seem to get all the time aha ;)

shorten the length of your bands, or use heavier ammo mate, band slap is just excess energy caused by bands being to powerfull for size/weight of ammo
  • Like 1

Try some of the neoprene diving gloves, not eBay shite but the real deal. They cost from a fiver (if on offer) upwards.

Provided your hands are warm from the off they retain heat and they are fairly dexterous. I wouldn't like to say nimble enough for loading but I don't shoot a catty so have never tried.

They are made to offer a natural relaxed hand position. Ideal for clenching something ie a catty, rather than an open palm fit like most gloves.

Worth a look.

Try some of the neoprene diving gloves, not eBay shite but the real deal. They cost from a fiver (if on offer) upwards.

Provided your hands are warm from the off they retain heat and they are fairly dexterous. I wouldn't like to say nimble enough for loading but I don't shoot a catty so have never tried.

They are made to offer a natural relaxed hand position. Ideal for clenching something ie a catty, rather than an open palm fit like most gloves.

Worth a look.

If you want to have a go shoot me a pm and I will send you one over mate

I do a lot of winter Fly Fishing. I use a brand called "Glacier Gloves". Mine are polar fleece on the back of the hands and neopreen on the palms and fingers. The thumb and trigger finger tips flip off/ up. They are not cheap though they run close to $50.00 U.S....

Worth a look.

If you want to have a go shoot me a pm and I will send you one over mate

Thanks for the kind offer but a catty isn't for me :thumbs:

I'm all on trying to shoot the rifles I have. A catapult just wouldn't get used.