Great Day With Louth Tiger And The Boys

had a great day with the boys, got some good runs my young dog tigger got 2 runs killed both first 1 on grass land only lasted 4 turns, second run on seeded ground 150 yard start ran him for 15 or 16 turns and killed him, tom c got a run for his full brother shadow he ran very well only got half the run on camera, gregg got 2 stingers for his big hairy bitch killed 1 missed 1 ran very well, but have to say the race of the day went to james cream bitch full sister to the 2 dogs she ran a marathan 4 or 5 mins on heavy seeded ground james got bits and pieces on cam but missed a lot i taught he was going to have a heart attack lol, fair play to louth tiger and the lads they put on a good day for us and wer good craic, looking forward to getting up again soon atvb :thumbs:

• Like 3

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://youtu.be/1PGn2SlhTw8

jims.first.x.bitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB0Xxn4TXgs Trying this for jim nice to see its working and dogs are going well good day lads well done.

Posted Images

great.day.jim.yourself.and.toms.dogs.ran.very.well.my.heartt.was.in.my.mouth.at.times.pity.the.recording.time.ran.out.on.the.card.missed.the.kill.could.off.thrown.camcorder.in.to.sea..lol.best.off.luck.with.tigger.he.looks.a.topper :thumbs:

ya james pal there decent dogs they will get plenty of stick from now till end of feb and hopefully get a lot more on camera, that bitch of yours is the real deal i always said she be the 1 to watch out for hope she is lucky with you pal :thumbs:

• Like 3