Welly Boot Review

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aigle ... I wear mine nearly everyday in the winter and I find them spot on ........

Call those mens wellies? These are mens wellies:

That's a classic and common hole in aigle wellies ... It happens when a massive fat foot is squeezed into a boot meant for normal humans not a shreck look alike .........

Posted Images

Seeland lasted 12 weeks with me wearing them everyday , split at the toes where they bend when kneeling ... Hope you fair better with them

Can' say ive done much kneeling in my boots, plenty of falling over in the brambles but not much kneeling :-)

when setting purse nets i find i kneel quite a fair bit got puroforts now and its all id go for in the future

Seeland lasted 12 weeks with me wearing them everyday , split at the toes where they bend when kneeling ... Hope you fair better with them

Can' say ive done much kneeling in my boots, plenty of falling over in the brambles but not much kneeling :-)

No i dont do much kneeling either, but if they split in 12 weeks they,ll be going back.

• Like 1

Le chameaus are good looking but doing anything other than standing at a peg then their not worth a f**k and the cost is just a rip off

I'll be seeing you in them Solognac, Inverness 500 in Brown soon then ! even make them for Grumpy Midgets :D

Le chameaus are good looking but doing anything other than standing at a peg then their not worth a f**k and the cost is just a rip off

I'll be seeing you in them Solognac, Inverness 500 in Brown soon then ! even make them for Grumpy Midgets :D

nope there not wide enough for my feet
  • 2 weeks later...

Spending pretty much every waking minute outside of work in wellies be it walking, gardening, fishing, shooting etc I have tried pretty much every brand out there and the only pair that have stood up to anything much are Toggi Wanderer. I'll never buy anything else. Just as comfortable as Le Camels, more robust than a Muckboot, can handle whatever temperature gets thrown at them and I can easily do 10miles in them without issue on all manner of terrain. at about £60-70 you pretty much get the best features of the big brands but without the price tag.

Spending pretty much every waking minute outside of work in wellies be it walking, gardening, fishing, shooting etc I have tried pretty much every brand out there and the only pair that have stood up to anything much are Toggi Wanderer. I'll never buy anything else. Just as comfortable as Le Camels, more robust than a Muckboot, can handle whatever temperature gets thrown at them and I can easily do 10miles in them without issue on all manner of terrain. at about £60-70 you pretty much get the best features of the big brands but without the price tag.

Had first pair of toggi's for 6 year. out of this world. Second pair didn't last a season. Put me straight off. Dunlop for me now.

When I type in dunlop purofort,,,,there's about 4 models of welly in that range,,,,one of which has this massive raised sole wich I usume is not the one I want,,,,

So wich exact one is it ? Cheers gents

When I type in dunlop purofort,,,,there's about 4 models of welly in that range,,,,one of which has this massive raised sole wich I usume is not the one I want,,,,

reckon these are the ones you want tomo :laugh:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dunlop-Purofort-Plus-Full-Safety-Welly-Wellies-Wellington-Boots-Yellow-6-13/161189024034?_trksid=p2054897.c100204.m3164&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140407115239%26meid%3Dcadfcd0ee9434517b8120fe2486f0c56%26pid%3D100204%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D30%26mehot%3Dag%26sd%3D161421396465

these are the ones i wear but i have the steel toe ones .

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dunlop-Purofort-Plus-Wellies-Wellington-Boots-GREEN-NOT-SAFTEY-/161421396465?_trksid=p2054897.l4275

Edited by chid21

reckon these are the ones you want tomo :laugh:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dunlop-Purofort-Plus-Full-Safety-Welly-Wellies-Wellington-Boots-Yellow-6-13/161189024034?_trksid=p2054897.c100204.m3164&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140407115239%26meid%3Dcadfcd0ee9434517b8120fe2486f0c56%26pid%3D100204%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D30%26mehot%3Dag%26sd%3D161421396465

these are the ones i wear but i have the steel toe ones .

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dunlop-Purofort-Plus-Wellies-Wellington-Boots-GREEN-NOT-SAFTEY-/161421396465?_trksid=p2054897.l4275

they don't look too bad i have not long since paid £60 for a pai of wellies if i saw those i would have gone for the dunlop these won't last me long they never do lol

Tomo, them Herman Munster ones are the ones i got, you'd be surprised how comfy they are. Never out of mine and feel indestructable but if you think they are too much, go for those ones that have a sort of 'pattern' on em, just make sure they aint steeleys as they come with or without. ;)

I've got Aigle, neoprene, and they've lasted six seasons so far and still going, and they're on me 5 times a week in the shooting season. They're 'Wednesday' boots. Its like any make of boot though, the next pair you get could be a 'Friday' boot and fall apart after three months. No matter who makes 'em, you'll always get a pair or two made by the bloke in the factory who's just found out his missus is a lezzer or bonking the neighbour. Minds not on the job and we pay the price. :no:

• Like 4