No Good Scum

My daughter just came down stairs and side she's just heard the fence panels being lifted up in the back garden so I've gone running out and the security lights are all on so some f###er has set them off ......not sure what they were after dogs /ferrets or kit in the sheds .

Can't see any body around but will pull the SD memory card out the lights tomorrow morning and see if I can see some faces plus screw all the panels down so it can't be done again ...

fukin little shits,thats your night sleep ruined i expect.if possible consider a guard dog,you'll know theres something wrong long before they get near the fencing.Best bit of peace of mind ive had,i sleep now knowing if anyone comes near the back,all hell will break loose and it gives you vital minutes to get yerself sorted.

fukin little shits,thats your night sleep ruined i expect.if possible consider a guard dog,you'll know theres something wrong long before they get near the fencing.Best bit of peace of mind ive had,i sleep now knowing if anyone comes near the back,all hell will break loose and it gives you vital minutes to get yerself sorted.

That's the best bit if I had let the dogs out they would have ripped them up anyway ... But your spot on with the nights sleep ruined every sound I'm looking out the window or just checking the lights

been there done that,had 3 attempts at jumping the wall before i got the shepherd,and the cheeky c**ts knocking at the front door to see if there was anyone home,then they'd look down the side entrance to see if they could get into the back that way,luckily the shepherd was 14 months old that time,they didnt chance their luck with him.i used a baby monitor also for a time,every sound comes throught he one i had,they can help temporarily .