Got a new pup she's 10 week old, she was knocked back quite a bit in her weight when we first got her due to worms but alls in order now. the problem I've got now tho is she's pissing every 5 mins! Up until yesterday she's been really good in going on paper when were out and whining at the door to be let out when we're home but yesterday and today she's been blatantly pissing in front of us and it's every 5 mins! Any ideas why this is?

its hard with pups kept indoors. i guess you've been feeding her up. with pups, the minute they wake up or have eaten or drank they need to be put outside. they'll get it eventually. crap weather wont help. my bitch hated going out for a piss as a pup. we'd put her out and she'd try to get back in. just got to persevere. makes it harder if you're out in the day too. ever thought of crate training ?

She's been fine today we did start crate training but the misses parents are home during the day so they keep an eye on her for us, she's actually really good tbf but it was just the last two days she was doing it I'm gonna pop her up the vets tomoz just for a quick check over after work