Gypsy Slip From The Gaffer On Here

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

real nice supple leather

Don't get yer knickers in a twist Davina ?

They certainly look well made and a tad comfier to use than a piece of poxy rope! Lol, and as someone pointed out earlier, your hands won't get any gyp should you have a keen un about to be slipped

now i've just been out with this full moon and all. cloud cover was patchy but a bit of wind and light rain . 1 sitter out in some stubble. dog had it no drama. but he's a young dog and keen as feck and as soon as he know's its on he's up on his back legs wanting to be off. this slip is nice in the hand. easy to get a sure grip on and it wont give my hand any grief .if i get another dog i'll be hoping the gaffer will make me another.

i bought a nylon slip a couple of months ago and its best part f*cked now. this thing's going to last.

i'm well pleased with this

now i've just been out with this full moon and all. cloud cover was patchy but a bit of wind and light rain . 1 sitter out in some stubble. dog had it no drama. but he's a young dog and keen as feck and as soon as he know's its on he's up on his back legs wanting to be off. this slip is nice in the hand. easy to get a sure grip on and it wont give my hand any grief .if i get another dog i'll be hoping the gaffer will make me another.

i bought a nylon slip a couple of months ago and its best part f*cked now. this thing's going to last.

i'm well pleased with this

if ya happy with it rob thats all that matters mate and well done the dog

• Like 1

im not questioning gaffers workmanship but what is the difference alot of the time i dont use a slip but when i do i dont need a collar johnnny simply loop the lead around the dogs neck and hold the ends together

a lot of time and work and the quality of leather there also other product that go on to the leather its expensive to do to get quality gear

• Like 1

im not questioning gaffers workmanship but what is the difference alot of the time i dont use a slip but when i do i dont need a collar johnnny simply loop the lead around the dogs neck and hold the ends together

a lot of time and work and the quality of leather there also other product that go on to the leather its expensive to do to get quality gear

i dont think anyone could argue about the workmanship gaf and the time and what goes in to your leads wouldnt leave you with little if any profit

When you put a lead around a dogs neck if dog pulls it's head back it gets out, collar stops this, and lead with clip cut off slips under coller so you hold cut end, when you let that go it slides under collar and dog is free and running. Gafers is an all in the 1, a collar attached to a lead that all comes free when the loose end is let go

you been talking to your mate in the pub whats his take on this

When you put a lead around a dogs neck if dog pulls it's head back it gets out, collar stops this, and lead with clip cut off slips under coller so you hold cut end, when you let that go it slides under collar and dog is free and running. Gafers is an all in the 1, a collar attached to a lead that all comes free when the loose end is let go

you been talking to your mate in the pub whats his take on this

No I ain't seen him yet, I will do tomorrow tho

I heard he been nicked drunk and disordely