The Goats Are Back

the down side to all this is im sitting here with reoccuring cramps in my thighs lol,ive drank a litre and a half of water but im still knotted up.the kids think its fukin hillarious lol.''lets watch dad scream and limp all over the kitchen'' :laugh: its dam sore though.

• Like 3

jeeze guys thanks,i think i just waffle on about it ,lol glad you enjoy it.i swear every time im not putting my arms and back and legs(not to mention my heart)through it again but i have to admit,i just cant resist it.i get a great buzz from searching and trying to sneak up on the wiley ould critters,the shot and the kill is not the biggest buzz from it.then again,on the occasions ive missed the target ive felt sick after all the sneaky work i went through to get to them.this usually means i have to follow them again to get a second oppertunity which also means it can add on an extra mile of distance to drag em back.At one time I shot 5 goats and it took 4 hours to get them to a road for collection.pure madness i tell ye.

• Like 1

likes been said good read jig i think you need a young apprentice for all that pulling and dragging :thumbs:

hes jacked in the little bollix,lol he goes to the gym,lifts weights,takes protein/whey but refuses to pull the smellies ever again ,lazy git. :laugh: