Razor And Kim

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seeing if this works . Bitch pup I got of snoop and login and the first I have had of this breeding.

this dog was great on the plough                        

Iv spoke to and known snoop years now, and not heard one whisper of the dog jacking, he,s the first to say if dog has had a shit day, he,s never once bigged the dog up, when to be fair he should have.

Posted Images

getting a bit silly this thread now..no hes never jacked .and deerman hes dynamite on plough..not that I run it very often..

you might be better deerman to get your mate to ring me ..hes obviously got my number..

Thanks for answering my question from yesterday,that's all I asked, no slagging you or your dog down ,didnt hurt did it ? :laugh::laugh: why dont you ring him im sure you know who it is dont you? I dont think he will ring you as for what ,just to say he asked you years ago did your dog jack and you told him no ....hes not questioning that

Edited by DEERMAN

I haven't a clue who it is..i could proberly find out ..small world the dog world...your right about the coursing world its full off back

stabbers..thats why for the last four seasons I run with a certain few.maybe you should stick to lamping chat..pm me his name and number..

I will give him a call.and see where he got his information from..

• Like 1

I haven't a clue who it is..i could proberly find out ..small world the dog world...your right about the coursing world its full off back

stabbers..thats why for the last four seasons I run with a certain few.maybe you should stick to lamping chat..pm me his name and number..

I will give him a call.and see where he got his information from..

will do

Why don't lads just worry about there own dogs ??? Deer man why does it bother you what someone else's dog does ???

why did you post on here, why does it bother you ?................... you never know I might have a very good reason for asking but you will never know :laugh:

I posted on here to show lads who had pup from same litter how my bitch was coming on . Where you dick posted for a Row why not start your on thread slagging other peoples dogs off . You obviously have best dogs in country

I posted on here to show lads who had pup from same litter how my bitch was coming on . Where you dick posted for a Row why not start your on thread slagging other peoples dogs off . You obviously have best dogs in country

,..............I havent slagged no one or thier dog off have I ? I have asked a question that's all.............Please don't lower the tone now with silly little name calling its not big or clever :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: as for best dogs in country I wouldnt go that far but they arent bad at what they do :toast:

Edited by DEERMAN

Lol your right sorry for the abusive language lol lol just this site can boil my piss dog game is getting smaller and smaller because of ban and all lads do is slag or put down other peoples dogs no wonder we stick to our own little groups of mates .

Edited by davey

Lol your right sorry for the abusive language lol lol just this site can boil my piss dog game is getting smaller and smaller because of ban and all lads do is slag or put down other peoples dogs no wonder we stick to our own little groups of mates .

keep it tight and you will be right :laugh: