Razor And Kim

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seeing if this works . Bitch pup I got of snoop and login and the first I have had of this breeding.

this dog was great on the plough                        

Iv spoke to and known snoop years now, and not heard one whisper of the dog jacking, he,s the first to say if dog has had a shit day, he,s never once bigged the dog up, when to be fair he should have.

Posted Images

Only time will tell about my / these pups but both snoop and logen have not lied or made there dogs out to be super dogs to me but have been honestly worked . What more can you ask for ??? And at this rate I will have another just on how the pup is !!

Bar snoop iv seen razor run more than anyone else from the dales to the fens. Pretty much twice a week throughout the season for the past six years on a variety of quarry. I can guarantee you iv never seen him even look like pulling up.

He's retired and put a few decent pups on the ground and all of a sudden is a jacker. :/ never recall hearing anything like that when he was running?

Edited by goshawking719
  • Like 5

Iv spoke to and known snoop years now, and not heard one whisper of the dog jacking, he,s the first to say if dog has had a shit day, he,s never once bigged the dog up, when to be fair he should have.... Not many mutts stay with one man and do 6 seasons of graft in the coursing world, most lads are replacing last seasons wonder dog with pups,before giving them a chance

Edited by baz
  • Like 10

I ain't ever seen Razor run or anything other than my own dog I have out of him..but what I will say is I wouldn't hesitate to have a pup out of the Razor dog again..I don't use my mutt solely for coursing and he's not that bad at other forms of lurcherwork in my opinion but maybe im being biased lol ..infact the dog has honestly acheived things in one season that ALL the other lurchers ive EVER owned couldn't muster between them and ive had some fair dogs these past thirty odd year..apart from getting tatters behind its lugs and his legs my Razor pup ain't to bad at all :-) ... oh and its a whinging cnut when im making the scran up its the greediest dog known to mankind!!

20140412_160334_1_zps4c784wc5.jpg

ain't ever seen the dog run! So how can you comment then? One law for them.... Lol
  • Like 1

Bar snoop iv seen razor run more than anyone else from the dales to the fens. Pretty much twice a week throughout the season for the past six years on a variety of quarry. I can guarantee you iv never seen him even look like pulling up.

He's retired and put a few decent pups on the ground and all of a sudden is a jacker. :/ never recall hearing anything like that when he was running?

So your saying you have never ever heard of this when he was running? even if it's just a nasty made up lie ? Your not that tight with snoop then are you ? As a mate of mine told me last night that he phoned snoop the next day after this had supposed to have happened and asked him,what he had just been told, did Razer pull up when he hit plough yesterday? and the answer was NO I'd of culled him if he did .....so in going out twice a week throughout the season for 6 years he never mentioned this about this Lie /remark ? even with all the lies, back stabbing and jealousy that goes on in the Big Rabbit world ? :hmm:I know i would of but then again im a lamper :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Edited by DEERMAN

I ain't ever seen Razor run or anything other than my own dog I have out of him..but what I will say is I wouldn't hesitate to have a pup out of the Razor dog again..I don't use my mutt solely for coursing and he's not that bad at other forms of lurcherwork in my opinion but maybe im being biased lol ..infact the dog has honestly acheived things in one season that ALL the other lurchers ive EVER owned couldn't muster between them and ive had some fair dogs these past thirty odd year..apart from getting tatters behind its lugs and his legs my Razor pup ain't to bad at all :-) ... oh and its a whinging cnut when im making the scran up its the greediest dog known to mankind!!

20140412_160334_1_zps4c784wc5.jpg

ain't ever seen the dog run! So how can you comment then? One law for them.... Lol

Enlighten me here will you as you seem to have lost me? I commented have I not on the ability of MY own dog out of Razor and not glorified Carls dog or have I?