Razor And Kim

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seeing if this works . Bitch pup I got of snoop and login and the first I have had of this breeding.

this dog was great on the plough                        

Iv spoke to and known snoop years now, and not heard one whisper of the dog jacking, he,s the first to say if dog has had a shit day, he,s never once bigged the dog up, when to be fair he should have.

Posted Images

Absolute cracking pup..I have your pups half brother being by Razor and like you he was my first of this type..not been a bother kind from the day I collected him and whatever ive thrown at him he has done it..enjoy each others company..it will be exciting ;-)

Canon10221_zpsa573818d.jpg

• Like 6

a little beauty dave..I will get my mate to put a couple of recent ones of mine up for me..

all the litter look like little bull x,s lol..

cant get enough grub into mine he just eats and grows.one minute he looks nice and heavy just how I like a pup then he has a growing spurt and looks lean.fook me he can eat.lol..if logan sends me some decent pics of his blue bitch pup and his mates red dog pup I will put them on aswell.logans terrible at taking pics.he sent me one the other day..i think it was of his sofa because I could hardly see the pup.lol

Tried to get a better one of her chest she is built like a tank and born to run lol lol At one point I thought sod this and give her back but it's a time thing and every day she makes me see things I've never seen in a pup before very forward and out going I'm a happy man to have one of these pups

post-26183-0-88592900-1417451614_thumb.jpg

post-26183-0-20899000-1417451653_thumb.jpg

post-26183-0-00068600-1417451820_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Yep that's it Davey :-) ..I really put my all into my Razor pup, I know everyone can say they do the same and good on them,I put the training/schooling of mine before EVERYTHING in my life being honest,im at that age in my life now I didn't really want to be walking about with a no good for nothing feathered eared mutt in 15 years time and me in my 60's..I know there are no guarantees but failure for me would of been soul destroying. Thankfully mine has turned out not to bad..I think those pups you lads have could be the real deal ..I like the dams breeding too, real working types on both sides going back generation's...have funs folks

• Like 1

Cracking pup davey tbh she would of been my pick of litter but I didn't think I had the time for another running dog so didn't take one...... That was untill Logan off loaded the red dog pup on me lol..... I've had all my adult life with this family/line of dogs and trust me you will be glad you hung on to her in the long run....

• Like 1

Believe me when I say this I was lucky to get one !!! I travelled length of country to pick her up and I owe snoop a lot . As she could of gone to numerous people before me . So thanks to snoop and logen . And as for putting the time in I've always enjoyed the training and believe it's the key to the bond

• Like 1

Cracking pup davey tbh she would of been my pick of litter but I didn't think I had the time for another running dog so didn't take one...... That was untill Logan off loaded the red dog pup on me lol..... I've had all my adult life with this family/line of dogs and trust me you will be glad you hung on to her in the long run....

. Any photos of your pup bud ??