Big Punchers

There is plenty of big punchers clips about but i like this one especially the tommy hearns ko of duran and how did larry holmes get up and win the fight after being flattened by earnie shavers.

• Like 4

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favourite of all time.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY1jzjTjIhY

There is plenty of big punchers clips about but i like this one especially the tommy hearns ko of duran and how did larry holmes get up and win the fight after being flattened by earnie shavers.    

He done my old mucka Jimmy Mcdonnel a few years later......Jim was one of the fittest fighters ive ever seen but he went into the last round with Nelson on absolute empty he pushed him hard and just w

Out of that compilation ,,,,the Joe Walcott uppercut from the 1950's

One of my favorite era,s in boxing was the early 80,s lightweight division there was a Puerto Rican called Edwin Rosario i dont know if theres any footage of him on youtube.......not as well known as those already spoken of but he was a phenomenal puncher.

• Like 1

This is my favourite. Thompson, a cruiserweight who, incidentally stopped David Haye, had been battered, outclassed and humiliated for 9 rounds. The ref was going to stop the fight, Thompson's corner were thinking about pulling him out. Then Carl 'the cat' Thompson comes up with this.

He had balls of steel this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW1geLyh1Ck

• Like 2