Lost Hounds

:thumbs: glad to hear all home ok

yeah its a relief mate, they have blown a hell of a lot of weight, im making this my last season ,its been on the cards for a year or two now , its a number of factors ,lack of spots to do during the pheasant season , (I wish I had a tenner for every time someones said don't pack them in mate il see such and such and get you on there spot,BLAH BLAH BLAH) lack of help is another , im at kennels in a morning before work swilling off then after work same again and feeding up , then most of my hunting is a 300 to 450 mile round trip ,usually a meet at kennels at 4.30 box up and away for a 8 meet,im no spring chicken anymore and iv had over 20 good seasons and enjoyed all of them ,atb
  • Like 1

it makes a big difference when theres plenty to help out,theres a hell of a lot of work goes into keeping a pack of hounds,my lad and his mates all take turn to feed ,clean out ect, its a team effort good set of lads :thumbs:

yes it makes a big difference mate , I can get them sorted if im away or on hols ,the lads are asking what will I do when the hounds are gone ? I WILL HAVE A LIFE .atb

it makes a big difference when theres plenty to help out,theres a hell of a lot of work goes into keeping a pack of hounds,my lad and his mates all take turn to feed ,clean out ect, its a team effort good set of lads :thumbs:

yes it makes a big difference mate , I can get them sorted if im away or on hols ,the lads are asking what will I do when the hounds are gone ? I WILL HAVE A LIFE .atb

you need to sort the lads lucky,all do 2 days a week if they are keen enough and want to keep going,then it takes some pressure of you mate.

• 5 weeks later...