Hw 100 Question

trying my new 100kt this morning and put the crono on it straight away with a full cylindar at 200 bar, shot 4 mags and all the pellets crono'd at between 11 and 11.2 ftlb, filled it 4 times and all were the same between 11 and 11.2 so its had just over 200 pellets, does this mean it will stay at that ftlb or might it get higher after a bit more use, cheers for any replys.

• Like 1

Hi

With jsb heavies 10.3gr pellet it should be doing about 11.5 -11.6 with the figures you mentioned .

IT will go up a bit more after putting a few more pellets through it .

Once again with the figures you are saying ,it seems to be spot on with only 6 fps spread and that's very good .

Just shoot it and enjoy it , one of the best pcp IMO :thumbs:

• Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...

When new, there can be a bit of grease applied around the hammer valve and this can make the gun weaker in the cold weather. As the grease gradually disperses over time the gun's power can increase so keep an eye on it. If this is the case you can send it back to Hull Cartridge and they will sort it for you.

• Like 1

thanks mate, i haven't put it on the crono for a while so i will try it again this weekend and see what it is, i think i have found the right pellet for it after trying quite a few different kinds, it seems to be rws super field 8.4gr, that was at 45 - 50 mtrs and they are all within a 10p pice

Hi

With jsb heavies 10.3gr pellet it should be doing about 11.5 -11.6 with the figures you mentioned .

Once again with the figures you are saying ,it seems to be spot on with only 6 fps spread and that's very good .

One of the best pcp,s, one of the best pcp,s,

BAAAAAAAAAAAA you SMK lads make me :bad: :bad: :bad::whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

but i must say they do make a cracking bat :lol: :lol: :lol:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by bigmac 97kt
  • Like 2

Hi mate,

I hunt with AA Fields diablo ( 8.4 g) and also use this pellet at my range.When i first used my HW 100 kt .177 it gave out 11.2 ft/lbs and now it gives a very steady 11.4 after a years shooting,(several thousand shots ).

5p size groups are very achievable with this pellet.

atb

• Like 2

Hi

BAAAAAAAAAAAA you SMK lads make me :bad: :bad: :bad::whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Sounds like a bit of jealousy going on mac ,I thought a man at your age would of grown out of that by now :cray::cray: :cray: :air_kiss::air_kiss: :air_kiss: :laugh::laugh:

:thumbs:

• Like 1

Hi

Sounds like a bit of jealousy going on mac ,I thought a man at your age would of grown out of that by now :cray::cray: :cray: :air_kiss::air_kiss: :air_kiss: :laugh::laugh:

:thumbs:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: