Billy.joe..4/5.................eubank..1/1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

light a candle and let on your living during the war

Iam sticking my neck out and say eubank to win. And fury to get his first loss tonight             Either way I KNOW all these fellas are coming to fight..! Let best man win on the night with n

This fight had all the hallmarks of the Benn/Eubank rivalry .....the rough street kid v the posh and polished !.....same trainers etc....   Jimmy Tibbs and Ronnie Davies have an old rivarly ( friend

Fury fought a controlled disciplined fight

I think he'd beat Klitchko tomorrow.

Looks to have matured

Fights southpaw or orthodox

Good solid Jab

He'd beat Klitchko at his own game .

dont be silly two totally different class of fighters... Fury ain't ready
  • Like 1

Give credit where credits due, a very disciplined controlled fight from fury, simply outboxed chisora, never looked to be in bother and if it had carried on think he would have K.O'd him. It's his cocky arrogance OUTSIDE of the ring that makes him so un likeable, be interesting to see what happens now, as far as boxing goes well done fury...... Still comes across as a pap though.

Get in BJS!! Local boy and family friend. As for Fury I think he gives Klitchko problems he's not faced for while. He always fights smaller opponents that he can keep on the end of his jab all day. He can't do that with Fury. Tyson also will try and ruff him up, something nobody has done ever. Fury may fail but he'll get closer than anybody to beating him in the last ten years.

when tyson fights klitchko .klitchkos having a hiding and losing his titles .klitchko has avoided ty for over two years .dont any one doubt ty not having the tools to beat klitchko .as for chisora ty beat him with out getting out of first gear and considering how in-active hes been over the last two years because of that farce with haye ducking him twice and chisora pulling out last time ,the bloke fought very well .he will have another fight waiting on klitchko and he be ready then .one things for sure the robot wont throw a few jabs and grab ty to hold on and ride the round out .hes going to have to fight this time . thats if they take the fight .love tyson or hate him .one things guaranteed he loves a scrap .and hes britains best chance of a heavy weight title . :thumbs: .

• Like 1

Eubank Jnr needs to stop wearing his old mans arrogance like an ill fitting suit and be his own man...get rid of his dad in his corner and ditch Ronnie Davis...get a proper team in his corner...Davis may of been a good trainer but last night doing little more than grunt "beat him up" and "bash the f**k out of him" did the lad no favours...Billy Joe done well against an awkward opponent he didnt need to take..but no need to offer the stroppy young Eubank the chance of a first title defence...let him f**k off and carve his own name for himself!

Said on here in the past (and got stick for it!) how good a fit and focused Tyson Fury could be...he proved that last night...broke up a cluless Chisora with his jab like lewis used to do...still dont think we seen the best of him yet...going by last nights display...he would have the beating of Klitchko...just my opinion

Edited by AKA-BRINDLE
  • Like 3

I think Eubank jnr needs to stick to hes old trainer and get hes old man out ,one of the biggest diffences for me was that Jimmy Tibbs had a plan for Saunders and Eubanks snr didn't !

This fight had all the hallmarks of the Benn/Eubank rivalry .....the rough street kid v the posh and polished !.....same trainers etc....

Jimmy Tibbs and Ronnie Davies have an old rivarly ( friendly ) going back years and im delighted for Jimmy as this is his first win over him !.....But right or wrong Ronnie wont bite the hand that feeds him and as usual he has to take a back seat to the ego.....until daddy gets away from that boy i dont see him ever fulfilling his potential.

There was a lot of reverse psycology going on Billy Joes plan from the start was to make Eubank pay for his wild lunges but he didnt make any until later in the fight when Bill was too tired to make him pay so you could say Eubank did have a plan it just didnt work.

As for Fury/Chisora what an anti climax a lot of people went home after the Saunders/Eubank fight hence the lack of atmosphere.......Chisora looks shot to me he just couldnt get anything off,credit to Fury though i think when he shows discipline he,s a hard man to beat it just makes for boring Klitchko like fights where the only excitement is if he makes a mistake.......ive been saying for years there needs to be a superheavyweight division brough in and this was another example why......when fighters like Joe Frazier/Ken Norton/Joe Louis etc would have no chance of winning a heavyweight title in todays times it suggests something needs to be done.........thats not Furys fault though and he can take advantage of the times we are in and best of luck to him i hope he go,s on to world honours.

• Like 3