Neil Becon Beddy X Greyhound??????

Shouldn't of sold a pup riddled with worms in the first place caused nothing but grief guys a puppy farmer simple as

Ye true but he's give his money back and more so sweet. So what if he's a puppy farmer? Can't see what the problem is making money from dogs tbh, obviously this particular case isn't good but as long as dogs are looked after right keep selling um.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ruself.87 as youve lost all your dogs im wondering if you would like a pup blue dog 7 weeks its 5/8 grew 3/8 beddy its last dog in litter and hes yours if you want to pick him up hes a we cracker and

Well done stephen I've a pup from this litter and very pleased with it well worth the journey mate and I will throw in a breakfast for you and take you up to the kennels

The lads going to take the pup

It looks like ive thrown a spanner in the works here.anthony121184 anybody who breeds to make money good luck to them as long as they keep a check on there live stock and keep them in good condition.i have no problem at that i went to neil as a friend has 3 pups off him from 2yrs ago and thats what i wanted for my stepson,as there was no chance he was getting a saluki cross or a bull cross to fit in with the village where we live.i love my deerhoundxs and my beddyxs and thats what he was getting but for somebody who breeds a few should keep an eye on what they have no matter at the price it costs for vet fees.

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

He sold 3 to the lads around here, my lad kept his for about 2 years but It turned out to be brainless and quite useless as a Lamper, the other lads dogs have turned out the same, Neil is a really nice lad and it is a shame that the quality is not there, I think he would fair better breeding 3/4 crosses as they have that bit more pace,these types are only as good as the beddy in the cross,WM

The vast majority of Bedlingtons used in lurcher production are inferior grafters,fact,hybrid vigour seems to circumnavigate this problem much of the time.Im the Beddy,s biggest fan,id never own a lurcher with terrier in the mix though,far better options available.What i find,most of the time,its the education the pup receives that makes the biggest impression on its ability in the field,breeding certainly aids the development,yet many a decent bred dog fails in many a kennel,its easier to blame the breeder of a pup than its tutor.Id not go with a 3/4 bred beddy,its diluting the hybrid vigour to much,hybrid vigour should never ever be underestimated.

Edited by morton

He sold 3 to the lads around here, my lad kept his for about 2 years but It turned out to be brainless and quite useless as a Lamper, the other lads dogs have turned out the same, Neil is a really nice lad and it is a shame that the quality is not there, I think he would fair better breeding 3/4 crosses as they have that bit more pace,these types are only as good as the beddy in the cross,WM

The vast majority of Bedlingtons used in lurcher production are inferior grafters,fact,hybrid vigour seems to circumnavigate this problem much of the time.Im the Beddy,s biggest fan,id never own a lurcher with terrier in the mix though,far better options available.What i find,most of the time,its the education the pup receives that makes the biggest impression on its ability in the field,breeding certainly aids the development,yet many a decent bred dog fails in many a kennel,its easier to blame the breeder of a pup than its tutor.Id not go with a 3/4 bred beddy,its diluting the hybrid vigour to much,hybrid vigour should never ever be underestimated.
have you ever owned a dog that had failed mort

have you ever owned a dog that had failed mort

Youthfull ignorance ruined a couple,ive attempted to polish the odd turd then realised defeat,in another kennel they served better purpose.Some dogs are born duds,some are educated to become the same by nugget ownership,ive worn both boots.

• Like 1

I've never bought a pup from a commercial breeder, but if I did it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if they bred ten or a hundred litters a year. Once I got that pup home, it'd be raised the same as all my pups, and WOULD make a reasonable worker

Not if it had parvo it wouldn't . . . .