Neil Becon Beddy X Greyhound??????

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ruself.87 as youve lost all your dogs im wondering if you would like a pup blue dog 7 weeks its 5/8 grew 3/8 beddy its last dog in litter and hes yours if you want to pick him up hes a we cracker and

Well done stephen I've a pup from this litter and very pleased with it well worth the journey mate and I will throw in a breakfast for you and take you up to the kennels

The lads going to take the pup

Hi to all got a pup from Neil last Monday and it died Sunday vets tested it and it had a high strain of parvo it has wiped my 2 lurchers and terrier out in the last week got the devastating news from the vets as we had them all snap tested and it was too severe to treat so have them all put to sleep yesterday got the certification from the vets to prove it was parvovirus and NOTHING TO DO WITH WORMS!! I have had my terrier 8 years and lurchers 6 years so nothing can be as devastating as loosing them please please please do not buy from this guy as he has another litter ready in the next week, I've rang him on 3 occasions to ask how the pups were and he said he had sold them all but denied anything coming from his kennels no one can sell 21 pups in 7 days this man is the lowest of the low so please be aware of anything he is selling!!

it possible to own a carrier of parvo but it dosnt show signs of it