Neil Becon Beddy X Greyhound??????

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ruself.87 as youve lost all your dogs im wondering if you would like a pup blue dog 7 weeks its 5/8 grew 3/8 beddy its last dog in litter and hes yours if you want to pick him up hes a we cracker and

Well done stephen I've a pup from this litter and very pleased with it well worth the journey mate and I will throw in a breakfast for you and take you up to the kennels

The lads going to take the pup

Great offer that. Would deffo make the journey, plus your boy will have a dog for Xmas. That C*nt you have bought your pup from should of refunded you without a shadow of a doubt.

DON'T wait for another one of his pups. Get a breeder who breeds for pleasure/interest for themselves NOT money. I would be gutted if had any of his pups and started finding out about his kennels.Cut your losses fella and look for a dog who's owners actually work their dogs. Good luck

• Like 1

Good offers can't deny that chaps

See boys and girls there are good folk in this f**k up island of ours

we bit hospitality gos a long way I drove to Shropshire and back for two pups and the pr--'k I bought the dogs from never even had a drop of milk for a coffee after a 8 hour journey and aye had to ask for one doesn't take much to have manners
  • Like 6

Ruself.87 as youve lost all your dogs im wondering if you would like a pup blue dog 7 weeks its 5/8 grew 3/8 beddy its last dog in litter and hes yours if you want to pick him up hes a we cracker and hes healthy just outside glasgow ill pop a pic up if your intrested

Gentleman.

• Like 2

Thanks mate greatly appreciated but that's me finished with dogs for a while not only have I lost all my dogs but it cost me money for the pup juice money there and back and a very hefty vets bill I do really appreciate the offer but there's also the fact that parvo lives for up to 12 months even though I've scrubbed the pens from top to bottom With bleach and Jeyes fluid burnt all bedding and chucked all the dogs bowels but it's still to risky bringin any dog in now and it's not fair on them

• Like 7

Thanks mate greatly appreciated but that's me finished with dogs for a while not only have I lost all my dogs but it cost me money for the pup juice money there and back and a very hefty vets bill I do really appreciate the offer but there's also the fact that parvo lives for up to 12 months even though I've scrubbed the pens from top to bottom With bleach and Jeyes fluid burnt all bedding and chucked all the dogs bowels but it's still to risky bringin any dog in now and it's not fair on them