Neil Becon Beddy X Greyhound??????

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ruself.87 as youve lost all your dogs im wondering if you would like a pup blue dog 7 weeks its 5/8 grew 3/8 beddy its last dog in litter and hes yours if you want to pick him up hes a we cracker and

Well done stephen I've a pup from this litter and very pleased with it well worth the journey mate and I will throw in a breakfast for you and take you up to the kennels

The lads going to take the pup

He sold 3 to the lads around here, my lad kept his for about 2 years but It turned out to be brainless and quite useless as a Lamper, the other lads dogs have turned out the same, Neil is a really nice lad and it is a shame that the quality is not there, I think he would fair better breeding 3/4 crosses as they have that bit more pace,these types are only as good as the beddy in the cross,WM

• Like 1

I've never bought a pup from a commercial breeder, but if I did it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if they bred ten or a hundred litters a year. Once I got that pup home, it'd be raised the same as all my pups, and WOULD make a reasonable worker

• Like 4