Thieving B@@@@@@s

had a visit from the scum last nite, they took my 4 Taiwan stags ,,yes the birds id kept back for breeding this year, on the off chance anyone is offerd any or heres anything they took a spangled stag ,a duckwing stag, a black stag , and what I would describe as a crow wing ,this bird has a crossed beak , il try and get a few pics up , pm me if any news please.atb

post-80858-0-22303700-1417104846_thumb.jpg

had a visit from the scum last nite, they took my 4 Taiwan stags ,,yes the birds id kept back for breeding this year, on the off chance anyone is offerd any or heres anything they took a spangled stag ,a duckwing stag, a black stag , and what I would describe as a crow wing ,this bird has a crossed beak , il try and get a few pics up , pm me if any news please.atb

another one

post-80858-0-99168500-1417104920_thumb.jpg

another one

another

another one

another

post-80858-0-06883900-1417105217_thumb.jpg

I'll keep an eye out at the sales over my way

cheers mate, but I don't think these are gona be heading for the sales unless they get to hot to handle, there were two pullets in with each of these stags and the c@@@s let them out , needless to say they had been at it all morning so theres some sore heads at the min,

I'll keep an eye out at the sales over my way

cheers mate, but I don't think these are gona be heading for the sales unless they get to hot to handle, there were two pullets in with each of these stags and the c@@@s let them out , needless to say they had been at it all morning so theres some sore heads at the min,

Barry my mate at durham has just had the same lastweek,now he said he is selking up and just keeping a few birds i bred him but i can get you a trio for nowt mate.i think they are sharmos,american hatch,gingers,and little sharmos.just let me or peter no mate.